No announcement yet.

Inspiring Runway Makeup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the outrageous makeup that is runway. It's so creative.
    I also love the fresh faced look from recent runways. Gemma Ward is GOD of that look I think

Comment

Backstage at MAC Colour Craft Photoshoot

More here: thanks as always to Temptalia.com
      What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, or so they say. I am firmly of the opinion that while it *may* make you stronger, it definitely makes you more cynical.

Comment

Wowha...some of them are quit scary
        My fav is the 10th image.. dark hair and green coloured eye shadow. for something different, that makes a statement, tho not to outlandish.
        Beauty - in projection and perceiving - is 99.9% attitude...
        BLOG

Comment

Wow Rosie that's insane!!
          I love how the colors match her head bands. That's so quirky.
          Really pretty photo.

Comment

Some recent pics from Fashion Week...

the last one reminds me of Ella
            Last edited by bellelumiere; 02-03-2010, 10:12 PM.
            { the belle lumiere }

Comment

{ the belle lumiere }

Comment

Last edited by bellelumiere; 02-03-2010, 10:08 PM.
                { the belle lumiere }

Comment

Originally posted by bellelumiere View Post

Love the subtle grey shadow in this! So wearable, yet different.
                  By being yourself you are putting something in the world that was not there before

Comment

Belle what a great thread. I love so many of the looks. These are my faves as well as the very first one in the first post and also Rosie's gorgeous artisan one.

By the way can anyone tell me where I can get a lip colour like the second one I 'quoted'?
                    The Beauty Philosopher Blog

Comment

I love this look from Fendi. I like it on a slightly personal note also because I've been getting light blonde half foils on my hair for a couple of years now and prior to that would at home colour my full head of hair. Anyway the half foils have let the under lengths grow without new colour and for the first time in years I saw what my natural haircolour - I always thought I was an ash blonde but my roots have more of a cool amber gold look to them which is a surprise. So I was thinking of growing them out a little but thought it would not work with my current very light makeup colours...anyway the long of the short of it is that I like Ms Fendi's porcelain skin and makeup with darker roots and honey hair. Phew!

fendi_00170m.jpg

Comment

PS apparently she has Chanelís Joues Contraste Blush in Fresque on her cheeks.

Comment

Whimsical Marchesa:

marchesa.jpg

Comment

the last one reminds me of Ella
                            Ooo I missed it, please repost it if you can belle! Unless you were making fun of me somehow! Lol.
                            'potentiality knocks on the door of my heart' haruki murakami

Pretty Poesy: A Beauty Blog

Comment

GREAT POST! I am loving most looks and hating those red lips! Ewww haha

I post Twitter updates on looks during fashion week events so if you would like to read updates & beauty new pls follow me on Twitter @pinkdivamua

Now I know this thread is here, I will certainly be visiting and posting more
                              Click here for Pink Diva's Beauty Spot xx
                              Add @pinkdivamua to Twitter for beauty news, reviews & comps

Comment

Love the beautiful rainbow eyes at Jean Paul Gaultier:

jean-paul-gaultier-spring-2010-couture-tribal-eye-makeup.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X