fake tan your neck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake tan your neck?

Do people fake tan their necks? I use Ambre Solair spray on tan, but I'm always nervous about spraying my neck for some reason. When I have makeup on and tan on, my neck looks lighter and I have to use bronzer there...I only use a light tan so I'm not totally different colours, but I can see the difference.
    I think I feel like it will go patchy on my neck or streak in the creases when I move my head. Or how do you blend then towards your face because your not supposed to put it on your face...? Am I being over cautious?

I always do! In fact - I fake tan everywhere bar my face!

I tend to work it in an upwards motion in vertical lots and it is works pretty well.
    But I can't do this all on my own
    No, I know
    I'm no Superman

Comment

I fake tan my neck AND face. I don't really understand where the 'don't fake tan your face' rule came from! Anyway yeah tanning your neck is a bit of a pain but as long as you hold your neck still just while it's drying, so it doesn't crease up, you should be okay. The neck does get a bit patchier than other areas so you do have to be careful not to exfoliate it more or less than anywhere else (if that makes sense).
      "But this head movie makes my eyes rain!"

Comment

My neck is patchy any way because I have vitiligo so I am happy to tan my neck!

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
        From the ashes a fire shall be woken

Comment

Originally posted by Ozlicious View Post
          I fake tan my neck AND face. I don't really understand where the 'don't fake tan your face' rule came from! Anyway yeah tanning your neck is a bit of a pain but as long as you hold your neck still just while it's drying, so it doesn't crease up, you should be okay. The neck does get a bit patchier than other areas so you do have to be careful not to exfoliate it more or less than anywhere else (if that makes sense).
          I don't think it's a rule???
          No, I know
          I'm no Superman

Comment

Yeah, I have never heard this rule! I don;t tan my face because I just prefer to take the colour up with bronzer.. mmmmm bronzer....

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
            From the ashes a fire shall be woken

Comment

Yeah same - I am also darker on my face than my body so it's ok, but I think in general most people would?
              No, I know
              I'm no Superman

Comment

I thought you didn't fake tan your face because most fake tans are not formulated for your face, but only your body?

When I fake tan (rarely these days!) I use it on my face. I don't even own a bronzer!

Comment

I always fake-tan my face, otherwise my foundation would look all weird with the rest of my body, and also I don't like using bronzer to "colour in" my face, if that makes sense.
                  "But this head movie makes my eyes rain!"

Comment

I always fake-tan my face, otherwise my foundation would look all weird with the rest of my body, and also I don't like using bronzer to "colour in" my face, if that makes sense.
                    Na that makes sense, I don't like using bronzer at all, let alone colour my face!

Comment

Makes sense!

And I promise I don't look stupid!
                      No, I know
                      I'm no Superman

Comment

I just don't spray my face cos it says so on the bottle. Also, I don't think i could stand it if I got streaks or patches on my face. I'd have to stay at home...

Comment

Working...
                        X