Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jai View Post
    Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream cleanser *sniff*
    This stuff lasts me ages! I am really impressed by the longevity of it!

Comment

• Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream
      By being yourself you are putting something in the world that was not there before

Comment

• Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser
        Garnier soft toner
        Neutrogena spf 15 oil free moisturiser

Comment

• Originally posted by emmy View Post
          This stuff lasts me ages! I am really impressed by the longevity of it!
          yeah totally!

Comment

• Originally posted by princess precious View Post
            Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser
            Garnier soft toner
            Neutrogena spf 15 oil free moisturiser
            What's the Neutrogena SPF15 moisturiser like?
            I'm tossing up between that one and the Olay Complete Defence SPF15+ (for combo/oily skin).

Comment

• Originally posted by ameliorate View Post
              What's the Neutrogena SPF15 moisturiser like?
              I'm tossing up between that one and the Olay Complete Defence SPF15+ (for combo/oily skin).
              I was searching for a moisturiser that was light, had spf and also oil free adn didn't leave me feeling ick at the end of the day and i'd have to say this is the one!! Its very light but still hydrating and sinks in quickly, obviously i still use it in winter but i just put a serum underneath and then the moisturiser over the top for extra moisture. Its a cheap product too, so its worth a try.

Comment

I was searching for a moisturiser that was light, had spf and also oil free adn didn't leave me feeling ick at the end of the day and i'd have to say this is the one!! Its very light but still hydrating and sinks in quickly, obviously i still use it in winter but i just put a serum underneath and then the moisturiser over the top for extra moisture. Its a cheap product too, so its worth a try.
                Sounds good. That's exactly what I'm looking for too! Might give this one a go when I run out of my current moisturiser.

Comment

• Originally posted by ameliorate View Post
                  Sounds good. That's exactly what I'm looking for too! Might give this one a go when I run out of my current moisturiser.

By the way my skin is oily/combo and i'm loving this product

Comment

By the way my skin is oily/combo and i'm loving this product
                    Thanks so much for that!

Comment

• I ran out of UC Even Skin Tone Serum today.... ooooohhhhhh nnnnnnnooooooooo!!

I have some Alpha-H White Gold ready to try so we'll see how that goes. Trying to get rid of some pigmentation on my cheek, but to my knowledge the WG doesn't have BHA so perhaps my blackheads and large pores will be back with a vengeance. Hope not!!

Comment

• Just for interest's sake, the ESTS lasted me almost 5 months, with daily use

Comment

• I finished up my Ultra A Sheer Cream last night. I'm going to use the rest of my U/C ESTS then I'm buying the Ultra C Diminish!

Comment

• I finished up my Kit vanilla/pear body lotion last night.. Will definitely repurchase, love it .

Comment

• TBS passionfruit lip balm - finally i might add, i've had this for years and years. I have a strawberry one to try next.

Comment

• Last night I used up the last of the cleansing oils that the beautiful Fussy gave me a couple of months back. One was Biore, one was Neutrogena (both were trial/tester type ones). I'm so devastated!!
                                "But this head movie makes my eyes rain!"

Comment

Working...
                                X