+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Algologie/Fleur de Mer

Default Algologie/Fleur de Mer

I recently had a facial where these products were used on me, and was really, really impressed. I was a little skeptical as I hadn't really heard much about them and the salon was joined to a hair salon (sometimes not the best combination in my experience) but she gave me tonnes of samples (and who doesn't like samples), and once I went home and used them I was very pleasantly surprised! I loved the two cleanser ones she gave me, the Algologie Gel Moussant, and the Fleur de Mer Facial Wash. The former was like a stiff translucenty greeny gel that very lightly foamed and was very soothing and great for combo/oily skin. Would consider buying this for use at night time. The latter was a very gentle lightly foaming white creamy wash that left my skin so soft and clean but without feeling harsh or overstripping. Would consider buying this for morning use after I use up my other cleaners. Has anybody else used these products, and if so, what did they think of them?

i had the same experience with Algologie [spel ?] but it has been many years since i have come across it , sorry .

Default where to buy

hey there

there is a site called
    www.hensmobilepampering.com.au

they sell it online you have to call them at present as they are setting it up

I have never heard of it. Will make it my business to find out about it now. Thanks for sharing guys.
    Shopping is not a matter of life or death, It's far more important than that!!

www.pinkcupcakelovespink.blogspot.com

I had one of their facials about 100yrs ago. I think it is a French brand?

My mother used to use some of their products- think there is still an exfoliator in the shower. They weren't for my skin type though so I can't comment on their effectiveness.

Default Algologie

Yes Algologie is a french brand all derived from natural sea products.

I guess all skincare suits some and not the other

I have been using the algologie gel for the last 6 months and it is very soothing for sensitive skin and did help reduce redness in my face. My only criticism is that it isnt suitable to use under makeup as I found it can flake, because of this I just use it at night. I am almost finished the jar and am seriously considering repurchasing.
    I have also been using the fleur de mer cleansing granules as a facial exfoliater and think it is reasonably effective and doesnt irritate my skin. The only con is that it is to be used only with cool water, so at the moment I am not using it as often as in summer when I would have cold showers. A nice product but not a HG.

My mum has been using their moisturisers & loves them.

I love the vine secret moisturiser. It really leaves my skin hydrated, plump and glowing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast