+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best under-eye depuffer?

Default Best under-eye depuffer?

Hi all! :wave:

Hoping you can help. Looking for an under eye de-puffer, bag reduction.. luggage and otherwise.

I've had them for sooo long, its not a question of too much sleep or not enough - and I still don't know how to rock it with concealer enough.

I've had some luck with the Benefit product (depuffing action eye gel) but its quite expensive. Have been trying the Garnier Caffeine roll on but not convinced just yet.

Any suggestions?

The best thing I've found for puffy eyes is simply a spoon put into the fridge for a little while and then rested against your eyes. I've not found a cream that helps reduce puffiness, but as far as favourite eye creams go, This Works Tired Eye Serum is my favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by bellelumiere View Post
    The best thing I've found for puffy eyes is simply a spoon put into the fridge for a little while and then rested against your eyes. I've not found a cream that helps reduce puffiness, but as far as favourite eye creams go, This Works Tired Eye Serum is my favourite!
    Really?! Wow, I'll try the spoon thing!

I'll look up the Tired Eye serum.. As always, Belle - you are brilliant.

Luce Guest

Skin Doctors has a range of eye creams: Eye Tuck and Eye Circle are a couple I remember. You can get them in pharmacies and people who use Skin Doctors usually rave about it.
    I'm a big fan of the cool teaspoon, but I also use Nivea Aqua Sensations eye gel and keep that in the fridge too.

I have done the spoon thing too!

my friend swears by the MAC eye cream - i'm not sure what it's called, but she says she notices a visible reduction in puffiness.

I can't believe how popular the cold spoon is - sounds like a great old wives' tale! Will have to give that a go. And yes I heard about the MAC product too... ah. Will save some cash on a rainy day to buy a few at once to road test. The Great DePuffing Experiment 2010 :P

Bel, i love that profile picture!

Yep the spoon thing is definitely the G. O. And cold cucumbers. You can also use cold tea or chamomile tea bags (the tannic acid will reduce swelling), and cotton pads soaked in cold milk.
    Oh and i have also hear of people applying haemorrhoid cream....!

Similar to the cold spoon, my BF used to model and apparently ice swiped under the eyes really depuffs and refreshes the area. I have to say I have done this and it is very effective. I may get flamed for this as ice probably shouldn't be used on the face, but it does work. Have never found an eye cream that helps in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by missgiggly View Post
    Hi all! :wave:

Hoping you can help. Looking for an under eye de-puffer, bag reduction.. luggage and otherwise.

I've had them for sooo long, its not a question of too much sleep or not enough - and I still don't know how to rock it with concealer enough.

I've had some luck with the Benefit product (depuffing action eye gel) but its quite expensive. Have been trying the Garnier Caffeine roll on but not convinced just yet.

Any suggestions?
    Fridge-cooled Ole Henrikson Ultimate Eye Gel
    By being yourself you are putting something in the world that was not there before

Quote Originally Posted by taradog View Post
    Similar to the cold spoon, my BF used to model and apparently ice swiped under the eyes really depuffs and refreshes the area. I have to say I have done this and it is very effective. I may get flamed for this as ice probably shouldn't be used on the face, but it does work. Have never found an eye cream that helps in this regard.
    Thanks so much for this - will try the spoon, and a bit of ice.. maybe cucumbers.. Haha! This thread has given me a lot to try out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast