A Bar Of Soap That Removes Fake Tan Instantly?

A Bar Of Soap That Removes Fake Tan Instantly?
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/a-bar-of-soap-that-removes-fake-tan-instantly/

I have been outwardly avoiding baking in the sun this summer (trying to be more sun-safe), so as a result, my fake tan usage has sky rocketed over the past couple of months.

While I love being bronzed during the warmer months, I absolutely hate trying to remove fake tan. The scrubbing leaves my skin red raw and it certainly doesn’t make me want to reapply a new coat.

Any time I hear the term ‘tan remover’, my ears prick up. Has someone finally created a magical, fuss-free product that can remove fake tan without any effort? Most of the time I’m sadly let down by such products. But not this time. This time my dreams came true in the form of a bar of soap. Not what I expected, but hey I’ll take what I can get.

A post shared by ModelCo (@modelco_cosmetics) on Nov 28, 2017 at 1:01pm PST

How Does It Work?

- ModelCo Tan Remover Exfoliating Soap instantly removes fake tan build-up
  • It features an exclusive complex of ingredients to help shift old tan from the skin

• The soap quickly & efficiently cleanses away streaks, stains & build up

• Leaves the skin smooth, soft and freshly exfoliated

• Enriched with nourishing goat’s milk & natural pumice for exfoliation

• It has an oh-so-sweet coconut scent

• Can be used to gently lighten tan that has come up too dark or uneven

• No waiting time involved - this soap works instantly

• At just $10, it’s worth a try!

Buy it here

How To Use:

You can use your ModelCo Tan Remover Exfoliating Soap in the bath or shower. Simply work the soap into a lather and use the bar to scrub and remove stubborn areas of self-tan on the body.

My little tip if you’re using it in the shower: hold onto the bar with your exfoliating glove. It can get slippery under the water but it’s easy to grip with your glove so you don’t keep dropping it!

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ AWESOME!! No More Yellow Palms! - Crystal

“This completely removed the fake tan I got on my hands when putting the fake tan on - so gone are the days of accidental fake yellow palms from putting fake tan on! Yayhoo! It’s about time somebody thought of something as simple and effective as this. It has tiny little gritty bits in it that feel quite gentle on the skin. It bubbles up to a very light pink froth & bubble when mixed with water. Model Co have done it again!”

★★★★★ Gets your tan off - Tamara

"I love this, it really gets your tan off and you can reapply the tan straight after using this!!!"

★★★★★ Buy, buy, buy! - Jo

"If you find yourself regularly removing and reapplying tan like me, this soap will save you so much time and effort. It's really quick and easy to use, and you can see the tan just melting off your skin as you go. It's so much less abrasive than using a harsh exfoliating mitt. I know I'll certainly be repurchasing once I get through this one!"

★★★★★ 💕 - Amy Jean

"Oh my I love all these clever little inventions! I'm obsessed with this product already!!! Great idea ModelCo (as always)"

Buy ModelCo Tan Remover Exfoliating Soap here