A Volumising Shampoo To Suit Every Budget

A Volumising Shampoo To Suit Every Budget
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/a-volumising-shampoo-to-suit-every-budget/

Calling all my fellow fine hair friends! You understand my struggle. Trying to get some lasting volume at your roots, and density through your mid-lengths is near impossible, and I’ve tried my fair share of volumising products.

But there’s light at the end of the tunnel, because I’ve done all the trial and error for you, and have found a few volumising shampoos that actually work. You’ve probably read my article about Kérastase Densifique Bain Densité (which I still love), but I’ve discovered another favourite which is now a staple in my haircare routine.

A post shared by ELEVEN Australia ☀️ (@elevenaustralia) on Aug 8, 2017 at 4:35am PDT

It’s ELEVEN I Want Body Volume Shampoo. I just love how affordable ELEVEN’s haircare range is, while still being salon-quality - this shampoo is just $23.95.

• This lightweight shampoo creates body, volume and shine

• Contains hydrolysed wheat & soy protein to provide thicker, fuller hair

• Ideal for fine hair or anyone wanting a volume boost

• Smells fresh, with soft a fruity/floral fragrance

• Lathers really well so you only need a small amount

• It’s cruelty-free & safe to use on coloured hair

★★★★★ Perfect for fine hair - Beautyantics

I have fine hair and find many shampoos products can weigh my hair down. This product is light yet nourishing for my highlighted hair. It lathers very well and has a lovely fruity fragrance. I have a sensitive scalp and have been using sulphate free shampoos for a while and this one is by far my favourite. It doesn't cause any irritation, cleanses my scalp and hair, smells great, lathers well, so what more can you ask from a shampoo!

Buy here

Looking for something else?

If ELEVEN's I Want Body Volume Shampoo hasn't convinced you, you might want to try these other options which also have my tick of approval!

Matrix Total Results High Amplify Shampoo

- This shampoo has a lightweight silicone-free formula

- Contains proteins to help boost structure of fine, limp hair, for lasting volume

- Hair is left voluminous & full with lift that lasts

- This shampoo is the most affordable I've tried, at $17.95.

★★★★★ Absolutely love it - Katie

"Most volumising shampoos I've tried I the past do not really give results, but this one does. I love how lifted it looks after I use this product. No more flat hair days for this girl!"

Buy here

Nuema NeuVolume Shampoo

- This sulphate-free formula gently cleanses while adding weightless body
  • Protects coloured hair from fading & increases shine

• Hair is left feeling thicker, fuller & static-free

• It strengthens, detangles, smooths & helps control flyaways

★★★★★ Fantastic Shampoo for fine hair - Ali

"I've tried various shampoos for fine hair and new received the results I did with this product. I love it. My hair is very long and fine and usually, I have to tie up in an up do the day after I wash it. With this shampoo, for the first time I can remember, I wore my hair out for 2 days as it still felt clean and had plenty of volume. Cant wait to try some of the other product in this range."

Buy here

Christophe Robin Volumising Shampoo

- This is a gentle cleansing care shampoo that protects fine, coloured & sensitive hair

My verdict:

I loved this shampoo. If you've got fine, flat hair like me, I'd recommend giving this shampoo a go. I used it in combination with the conditioner and the volumising mist, and it gave my hair noticeable volume at the roots, which is exactly what I wanted. It smells beautiful as well, like rosewater, but it's not overwhelming. I found my hair also stayed cleaner for longer.

Buy here

Shop Volumising Haircare Here