Adore Beauty Subscription Service and Lucky Bags

Adore Beauty Subscription Service and Lucky Bags
0.0 0

OK, so I’m at Adorebeatuy for great products and tips and ideas and information and of course…the samples. And did I mention great products? I’m reasonably new to the beauty scene and so maybe I’ve missed something but I can’t believe that Adorebeauty doesn’t have a monthly subscription service or sample box/lucky bag offering!?

I’m thinking something like $20/month to get a little box of goodies delivered or maybe the opportunity to buy a mystery box of yummies for $50 or so a couple of times a year. I think Adorebeauty is perfectly positioned to do something like this.

Am I the only one that would love something like this?

Zanna… I’m also new to the AdoreBeauty forum 8 Adorebeauty: Brand, product range , website , too.
I wanted to let you know, I’ve also thought of a similar idea … & think your suggestion is brilliant.

I really hope, AdoreBeauty takes note of what you’ve recommended & makes it a reality.
It would increase visitors to the site & of course improve the AdoreBeauty site.

10 points to you, for voicing such a great suggestion…

Much appreciated,
Fellow AdoreBeauty Lover , haha
Cate Schiavello

Cate, I’m glad I’m not the only one. Subscription boxes are big overseas but seem to be slim pickings in Australia. It looks like there may have been a few players in years gone by but only a few options at the moment. Possibly the perfect opportunity/market for the Adorebeauty team.

I think the thing that I’d love about a subscription box or lucky dip box is the opportunity to try a heap of different products without having to commit the big dollars or risk of having a cupboard full of ageing products I don’t use. A subscription box would be everything we love about deluxe samples only on a bigger scale.

I’m sure it would also increase product sales for Adorebeauty - if I like a product that I’ve been able to sample and try in my own time I’m more likely to buy that product than if the product just sits on a webpage amongst a million other products that I’ve never heard of.

Should we cross our fingers?

Hey @zanna. These are a great idea! I’ll be sure to pass this on to the girls at Head Office.

Thanks Christine! :grin: :crossed_fingers:

Wow a lucky bag and subscription service, I feel like wer"e a little business and I want a part of it,. Its true us women are hopeless when it come"s to freebie"s and alike. But you"ve just got to get the person in and interested and your laughing,I absolutely love this site and haven’t looked at any other"s since, goodluck my friend"s

I am totally into this idea. I buy regularly from adorebeauty and when I recently became eligible for the Mecca Beauty Loop boxes, I thought ‘why doesn’t adorebeauty have this?’ Let’s hope it happens!