An Anti-Frizz Serum For Under $25 That Actually Works

An Anti-Frizz Serum For Under $25 That Actually Works
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/an-anti-frizz-serum-for-under-25-that-actually-works/

The warmer months are fast approaching, and you know what that means - humidity. And subsequently, the dreaded frizz that accompanies summer. But this year is going to be different. You know why? Because I’m introducing you to ELEVEN’s Smooth & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

What Is It?

ELEVEN's Smooth & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum is a leave-in, multi-purpose treatment that tames frizz and adds shine.
  • Contains organic argan oil to control even the most stubborn flyaways

• Makes sleek and shiny hair achievable for frizz-prone locks

• It has a lightweight formula & leaves no residue in the hair

• Softens, repairs and nourishes dry & dehydrated hair

• Has a deliciously light watermelon scent

• Can be used on damp and dry hair

Ash uses the Smooth & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum to reduce flyaways, frizziness and define her waves for more controlled hair.

Who's It For?

This treatment is suitable for all hair types, not just curly hair. If you have dry hair and are prone to frizz and flyaways, this product is ideal for you. And if you have curly, unmanageable hair, it'll work for you too. Even if you just want a bit of added shine - give it a go!

Buy it here

How To Use:

I recommend applying 1-2 pumps into your palm and work through dry hair from mid-lengths to ends. For thick coarse hair, or very curly hair, Smooth & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum can be used on damp hair for extra control.  

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - Ash

"My hair is thick, curly and dry, so I've literally tried most oils and serums to help reduce the frizzy flyaways I get on a daily basis. What I really love about this product, is that it actually does what it says it does. And smells like a summer fruit salad! This serum was such a treat for my hair and drank it up like water to a plant. Instantly the frizziness was eliminated and replaced with a really nice shine and bounce to it. I applied this to dry hair when I wanted to tame the frizz and add shine to it, as well as damp hair to give it a little extra hydration on my ends that seem to get so dry from colouring it."

★★★★★ Absolutely love this serum - Taylah

"I have fine curly hair (which sounds nice in theory) but a lot of it! It's prone to tangles, flyaways and looking dry/course. When wearing my hair curly, I apply this serum after towel drying (just 1-2 pumps is more than enough) I then brush it through, to make sure it is evenly distributed through the ends. It helps my hair dry naturally with a smoother, more defined finish - making it much more manageable! I also love that this serum can be applied to dry hair, as it's quite lightweight and doesn't leave that oily residue which I've experienced with similar products! I find this serum provides the best results when used after heat styling, or at least that's when I get the most compliments!"

★★★★★ You haven't experienced frizz control unless you've tried this! - Erin

"My hair is so much more managed with using this product- I used to spend ages straightening it and then as soon as there was some humidity or rain my hair would frizz out and go all kinky. Not with this serum- the frizz is held off a lot longer and it is so much easier to style. It also feels and looks incredibly sleek. As it has argan oil in it, it doubles as a treatment, so I always focus on getting some product on the end of my hair too. I am so so happy I tried this serum, it is now a permanent feature in my hair care routine. I will 100% re purchase once it's finished."

Buy ELEVEN Smooth & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum here