Are You Forgetting About Your Neck? These Firming Treatments Actually Work

Are You Forgetting About Your Neck? These Firming Treatments Actually Work
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/are-you-forgetting-about-your-neck/

When we’re younger, we often worry first about the signs of ageing slowly appearing on our faces, but other areas vulnerable to ageing (like the neck) can be neglected, until the loss of elasticity is too obvious to ignore. So how do we avoid the dreaded turkey neck?

NIOD Neck Elasticity Catalyst

Now, if you've used anything from Deciem's brands, you won't hesitate to jump on this one, even if NIOD does have a higher price point than The Ordinary. From the reviews I've read, this product seriously works.
  • It’s a non invasive anti-ageing formula designed specifically for the neck

• Helps increase and protect visible skin elasticity.

• Contributes to the increase & strengthening of elastin on slackened skin

• The serum targets neck lines & sagging both on and below the skin’s surface

★★★★★ Wow - RL

"I've been so impressed with the Ordinary line, that I decided to splurge on something that promised to target my least favourite area...my neck. Wow, am I glad I took the risk! While the result wasn't overnight, within a few weeks of using this 3 to 4 nights per week, my neck looks 10 years younger. Not only has the texture of my skin improved significantly, but my jawline is tighter and my "waddle" is all but gone. This is one indulgence I don't regret and will definitely reinvest in!"

Buy here

Wrinkles Schminkles Neck Smoothing Kit

Let me guess, you're a little sceptical about creams and serums? Well, this solution might be for you, and it can be worn while you sleep or during the day! - Works by keeping the skin taut so it can't crease or wrinkle
  • Healing properties of medical grade silicone lock in hydration

• These reusable pads prevent moisture loss and plump the skin.

• Proven to help relieve and soften neck wrinkles, rings & signs of ageing

How To Apply:

Before going to bed, simply wash and dry skin - keeping it free of moisturisers and creams. Peel the plastic film from the Wrinkles Schminkles Silicone Neck Pads and apply to the neck area. The pads are reusable 20-30 times, and will last longer if cleaned with the specially-formulated Wrinkles Schminkles Cleaning Solution.

★★★★★ Interesting product that works

"I wasn't sure about this product but thought couldn't hurt to try if it helped the dreaded neck wrinkles! Happy to say it's like a lil miracle while you sleep. The lines look to be softer when I wake up. Looking forward to seeing how things continue to improve over next couple weeks."

Buy here

Skinstitut Ultra Firming Eye & Neck Cream

Who doesn't love a 2-in-1 skincare product? Especially when it targets your pesky problem areas. But the best part? It's $30.15, and it's our best-seller in our neck care category.
  • Reduces the signs of ageing around the eyes

• Improves the tone and texture of the skin

• Tightens and lifts skin while increasing hydration

• Has an easily blendable cream formula

How To Apply:

To use on the eyes, using your ring finger, gently pat a half a pea sized amount on the surrounding eye area. For the neck area, apply a pea sized amount of product using the finger tips and distribute using an upward motion.

Buy here

Clarins Extra-Firming Neck Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Cream

Here's one for those of you who don't like to stray from what you know. If you're already a fan of the rest of the Clarins range, this one won't disappoint. - A delicate, non-greasy cream that melts into the skin
  • Restores firmness to the neck and decolletage area

• Smooths the skin & helps diminish the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles

• Apply morning & night using gentle massaging strokes after moisturising

★★★★★ Well worth it - Honey

"I am 60 & find this product to be all that I hoped for. My skin is fine and the cream is easily absorbed, making my crepey neck skin more defined and refreshed. I have been using Clarins products for approximately 20 years and just recently was told I looker younger than my 60 years, when attending a 40 year reunion, thanks to Clarins."

Buy here

Shop Neck Care Here