At-Home Hair Pampering Has Reached A New Level

At-Home Hair Pampering Has Reached A New Level
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/at-home-hair-pampering-has-reached-a-new-level/

Have you ever had an in-salon hair treatment like a hot oil mask, and wished you could achieve the same soft, silky results at home? But that’d end up being too messy, right? Nope, not with Mirenesse’s Thermal Wrap N Repair Hair Treatment.

Forget about that expensive visit to the salon, this self-heating one-use hair mask oozes luxury, and the results speak for themselves. It’s the ultimate remedy to maintain your hair’s elasticity, density and shine (and at $29 for a pack of 3, it’s less than $10 per treatment).

What Does It Do?

- The cap heats up automatically to enhance absorption of the ingredients
  • Deeply infuses the hair with ceramides & oils while moisturising damaged hair

• Also stimulates hair growth and fights forms of hair loss with regular use

• Ideal for all hair types, especially dry, damaged, over-worked, frizzy & dull hair

• Smooths, thickens and eliminates tangles

• Leaves the hair nourished and protected

Buy here

Before | After

About The Ingredients:

Lotus Flower Infusion: has moisturising and softening properties and helps maintain the flexibility and softness of the hair fiber

Hydrolysed Silk: has excellent moisture-binding properties and repairs and protects the hair

Ceramides: restore proper balance within the hair to minimise damage

Anagain Hair Growth Molecule: helps to renew your hair, reducing the rate of hair loss and reactivating hair growth

Organic Coconut Oil, Argan Oil & Manuka Honey: deeply nourish, and intensely moisturise for super soft, glossy locks.

How To Use:

Start by shampooing and towel-drying your hair. If you have longer hair, I recommend twirling it up into a bun so it's easier to slide the cap on. Once you've placed the cap over your hair, adjust the tape fastener.

Massage your scalp gently to encourage the cap to heat up - this will allow your hair to absorb the rich ingredients. Leave on for up to 20 minutes before removing and rinsing the residue out of the hair. You can use the cap 1 to 2 times per week to maintain the health of your hair.

Buy here

Vanessa's Verdict:

Our resident makeup artist tried the Mirenesse Thermal Wrap N Repair Hair Treatment on her colour-damaged hair, this is what she thought:

"Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a massive fan of hair masks. As I have chemically damaged hair, I will lather my hair in anything that will help strengthen and soften it at the same time. I’ve never tried, or heard of a treatment cap mask before, but I was very intrigued as it’s right up my alley.

The foil cap (though it might look a little silly) was fantastic at keeping my hair in place and I was still able to go about my normal day as it was working its magic. I could instantly feel the thermal wrap starting to work as I massaged the product into my hair. After I washed the mask out, my usually dry hair felt so soft and supple - almost like butter, and the smell of the mask was beautiful.

Once I dried my hair, the frizziness completely disappeared and my hair felt like it had more volume. I received a lot of compliments on the fragrance and appearance of my hair for the rest of the day. I highly recommend this product for anyone with damaged hair, who likes a deep conditioning mask, plus it’s ideal for any hair type."

Buy Mirenesse Thermal Wrap N Repair Hair Treatment Here