At-Home Tattoo Brows For Under $25

At-Home Tattoo Brows For Under $25
0.0 0

Originally published at:

I’m currently obsessed with brow feathering - if you haven’t been lurking on Instagram pages like me, it’s is a professional permanent brow tattooing technique that looks amazing, so when I saw Maybelline’s Tattoo Brow Gel Tint for $24.95, I was pumped to try it.

What Are The Benefits?

- It's a peel-off gel-tint that leaves brows perfectly defined
  • Brows are evenly filled for up to 3 days

• Non-permanent solution if you don’t want to commit to permanent tinting

• Tints brow hairs and skin underneath for depth & dimension

• Enriched with brow-conditioning ingredients Royal Jelly & Aloe Vera

• Available in 4 shades for fair to dark hair

• Super affordable at under $25!

• The gentle formula easily peels off without removing hairs

Buy here

A post shared by Maybelline New York (@maybelline) on Sep 1, 2017 at 3:38am PDT

How To Use:

I know it seems daunting to tint your own brows if you've never done it before, but this is honestly so easy, it's almost impossible to make a mistake.

Apply and Dry

Apply liberally over brows in your desired shape & let dry for at least 20 minutes. For best results, leave on for 2 hours before removing.

Peel and Reveal

Easily peel off gel-tint starting from the inner corner of the brow towards the outside. If the product flakes off as you remove it, instead of peeling, this just means you’ve applied a lighter layer.

Choosing Your Shade:

Light Brown: A warm shade suited best for those with coppery undertones to their hair

Medium Brown: Blondes to light brunettes will suit this shade best

Dark Brown: A deep formula suited to light to rich brunettes

Grey Brown: Those with ashy undertones and black hair will love this cool shade

Buy here

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Quick & easy - Julia

"Such an amazing product. It is so easy to use. All you have to do is paint it over your brow, wait about 20 minutes or until its dry and then peel it off! I was a bit worried to try it but I gave it a go and was very impressed. It was easy to apply and was so easy to peel off. Now my brows look perfectly shaped as if I just filled them in with the perfect shade."

★★★★★ Surprised - Lily

"I was stunned with how my brows looked... they looked full yet subtle and I did not look angry! My shade was in grey brown and initially I thought it probably looked too brown but upon application I was very pleased with the end result. My brows looked amazing on the second day and it started to wear by the 3rd day. Which is still pretty impressive considering I didn't have to do my brows for 3 days. My brows are black and my hair is black, this worked well on me!"

★★★★★ Brows on fleek - Tamika

"Easy to remove, without losing any hairs, you are left with fuller looking brows, a true medium brown colour and results that last for days. This has now become a new staple product, I can do this once a week and remove the need to define my brows each morning and also saving money by not having them tinted. I recommend all brow lovers to give this a try."

Shop Here