Beauty Products to Keep Skin Radiant in the Summer?

Beauty Products to Keep Skin Radiant in the Summer?
0.0 0

What tips do you have for keeping skin looking great in the summer? Especially if you go to the beach!!

• Drink Plenty of water.

Drinking water benefits how well your body functions and ultimately affects how your skin looks and feels.
This would be my number 1 especially summer. (I’m guilty of sometimes forgetting to drink my 8 glasses a day.)

• SPF Protection

This takes me back school when the teacher would say -“If you don’t SLIP, SLOP & SLAP kids, your not allowed to play outside”

I wear SPF tinted moisturizers that are safe & non-toxic , even on cloudy days as i know that growing up in Australia has made me extremely sun cautious.
I reapply often (ideally every 90 minutes), and always after I’v been for swim. I swear i end up using at least a half a tube if I’m spending the day at the beach!

• Exfoliate

In summer i try and exfoliate twice a week, not exfoliating results in my skin looking dull, rough and dry.
And i sure notice the difference when i do remove all those dead cells, allowing my skin to become more radiant and healthy.

• I like this one as its not greasy at all & can be used under & over make-up too.

Thanks for this advice Asha

• it is very helpful!

I haven’t tried them yet but I hear the Alpha-H Wipes are awesome for smooth skin! I want to use them on my legs.

Thanks christined