Best beauty and body products for gifting?

gifts
christmas
stockingfillers
Best beauty and body products for gifting?
0.0 0

I don’t mean to alarm anyone but OMG Christmas is less than 9 weeks away. WHAAAT?! I’m being organised for the first time in my life and starting to look at bits and pieces to throw together for gifts. What are your suggestions for easy to gift beauty/body products? Below are some of my go tos.

• I always think Aesop is a winner with its broad price ranges and great gift packs.

• Have also been thinking I might throw some products from the Ordinary together for my cousin who is obsessed with The Ordinary. Low price also means good stocking filler gifts!

• Currently also into 3INA which has gorgeous and fun makeup bits and bobs for really good prices. They also seem to be great quality! My cream shadow from them is made in Italy and the liquid eyeliner is made in Germany!

• Then of course… can’t go wrong with candles! Too many brands to list all of them but highlights for me are Voluspa and Lumira!

Yup ive had the ‘oh crap only 4 pays till xmas’.

My eldest niece is nearly 11 so im going to gift her some trilogy products to get her started on skin care (she loves our spa days with nails and baths and facials). Animal welfare is really important to her so Trilogy are a winner.

Otherwise im a big fan of gifting nice candles - i love the many brands available at adorebeauty.

I also think the philosophy gift packs are a great one to have on standby for office gifts or suprise gifts - you can easily pull it out for the neighbour or other unexpected gifter.

I love a good candle @lisatarasenko! I also think they make good gifts because for me they’re something that I do buy but often it’s a bit of a luxury for me to spend on the nicer ones so when someone gifts them to me I love it.

Me too it is part of my home ‘sanctuary’ - i feel so out of sorts if i dont have a lovely candle burning - good quality wax and fragrances and wick as well.

Ive read that people notice the smell of a house quicker than anything else and i just live walking in and smelling a lovely fragrance from the candle.

I personally love the gift packs brought out at Xmas time from my favourite brands. Last year Dermalogica and Benefit had some amazing gift packs where you get 3 full size products for such a steal, and if your gifting them and not keeping them for yourself (like me) it looks like you have been so generous!

I do love the gift packs that come out too @karliethone ! Often end up buying them for myself because the value for money ends up being a bit of a bargain!

Aesop hand wash is always a good one to have on standby just in case someone gets you a gift but you didn’t know they were going to! Everyone loves it and it works for men also.

I am DYING over the Voluspa mini candle sets this year.
https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/voluspa/gift-sets.html

I desperately want this one: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/voluspa/voluspa-japonica-archive-gift-set.html

I am loving the Super Mario collab that Shu Uemura have done.

OMG @tresnalee I saw this!! Considering giving it to my brother.

Wow, Next week My hubby is going for business trip. And @tresnalee Its the perfect time to gift him this.

Perfect gift for hubby @vaishaliyadav!