Best Eye Creams?

antiageing
undereyes
eyecream
eyes
Best Eye Creams?

Up until now I’ve only ever relied on rosehip oil as part of my skincare routine to keep the eye creases and puffs at bay but very very fine lines are starting to creep in and I’d love to start using something a bit more potent.
I’ve been playing with the idea of trying either the Hylamide SubQ Eyes or the Alpha-H Age Delay Eye & Lip Treatment. Has anyone tried these? Thoughts? Or other recommendations?

Hi Christine! I use skinstitue products and my skin has never looked better. I was a bit sceptical of eye creams however I have been using the skinstitue eye believe and I have noticed a smoothness around my eyes.
Good luck I hope you find something :blush:

Thanks @lynnemcallister. Will check it out!! So it’s smoothed out fine lines? :slight_smile:

For me, it sure did. Highly recommend.

I am so lazy when it comes to eye cream! Why can’t someone make a moisturiser that I can also use around my eyes? :weary:

I use Cosmedix Opti-crystal on and off in the evenings and I don’t know if I can visibly tell the difference but I certainly can when looking at my skin under a blue light while getting a facial. My therapist can tell if I’ve been slack with it! It absolutely locks in hydration but I find the consistency too sticky and hard to work in to the skin. It also leaves glowing blue rings around your eyes (which is kind of pretty if you want to look like a character from Avatar) so it’s absolutely an evening eye treatment.

I’ve been using Dermalogica’s Stress Positive in the mornings with good results. It makes my skin plumper and a bit less dark and I like that’s it’s easy to put on. You don’t need to rub it in, but rather leave a coating on the skin around the eye for a few minutes and then smooth in excess. Most days there’s no excess as my dry skin sucks it up!

I have just started using the Skinstitut too! I have the ultra-firming eye and neck cream. I teeny tiny bit goes along way. It’s very soft and certainly brightens the eyes.

In the past I have also used the Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado but I found it was a little too thick and gave me milia under my eyes.