Best hair tools?

haircare
hairtools
curlyhair
hair
Best hair tools?
0.0 0

Hey everyone…
I’m keen to know your thoughts on the best hair tools on the market? Particularly a straightener, but also hair dryer and wands. I’ve heard good things about cloud nine and glam palm? I have super thick wavy frizzball hair that needs tha powerrrr!

Hey @francenewallace I am a big fan of Cloud Nine! I have really thick curly hair too but straighten the bejeezus out of it so I have their wide straightening iron which is awesome. Have had it for about 6 years now and it still works as good as the day I got it.

Thanks Christine!
From your photo I think you probably have similar hair to me - dark and thick!
Awesome - will prob be my upgrade :smile:

I’m very much the same - super thick, frizzy and curly hair that I also straighten heaps. I have the standard size Cloud Nine which I’ve had for about 4 years now and I’m obsessed with it. I also bought my Parlux 385 around the same time and it still runs like a dream, as far as hair dryers go I would highly recommend it:

In terms of a curling wand, it depends how long your hair is, but I’m a fan of the waving wand by BaByliss:

It’s super easy to use and gives a really beautiful loose curl.

@alexandraraymond I’ve heard great things about Parlux hairdryers and am dying to try one as I’m in the market for a new hairdryer. Is it less damaging on your hair than a “normal” hairdryer? I currently have a pretty rubbish cheap one.

@christined once you’ve had a Parlux you will NEVER GO BACK.
They are much more powerful than a normal hairdryer so it cuts your drying time in half.
Plus you will get way more volume and shine.

I have had mine for 7+ years and it is still going strong. Great value for money.

Ooh so good to hear this @katemorrisCEO . Now I just need to decide on a colour! :hear_no_evil:

@christined Go for gold so I can live vicariously through you please! I bought black because I wanted something classic, the gold was released about a year after and I honestly thought about replacing my totally fine dryer just because the gold looks so preeetty in real life…

@alexandraraymond you read my mind! I was actually thinking the gold looked a bit fabulous!