Best hand lotion?

Best hand lotion?

Hi,

I really am having trouble finding a hand cream that won’t leave white bits that won’t rub in around my cuticles:shakehead: its obviously excess cream but it looks awful!
I am thinking that maybe a lotion would be best as I assume it would sink in quicker, this is only for use at work as I use my L’Occitane shea one at night, but I find this too much during the day as if I use one that is too rich I end up leaving marks all over the files that I am working on:redcheeks:not good!
I have tried so many creams its not funny but I am hoping a lotion will tick all the boxes.

Any suggestions?:whistle:

I use The Body Shop almond one with no problems.

I know this doesn’t really answer the question, but when I’m working, I massage hand cream in and then lightly wipe my fingers/palms with a tissue a minute later. The cream remains on my cuticles and on the backs of my hands, but it’s not greasing up my palms and fingertips.

That said, plain old Vaseline intensive care (in the yellow bottle) sinks in very quickly. I used to keep a pump pack on my desk. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;335789]I know this doesn’t really answer the question, but when I’m working, I massage hand cream in and then lightly wipe my fingers/palms with a tissue a minute later. The cream remains on my cuticles and on the backs of my hands, but it’s not greasing up my palms and fingertips.

That said, plain old Vaseline intensive care (in the yellow bottle) sinks in very quickly. I used to keep a pump pack on my desk. :)[/QUOTE]

I’m going to try that.:kissing::clapping:

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;335789]I know this doesn’t really answer the question, but when I’m working, I massage hand cream in and then lightly wipe my fingers/palms with a tissue a minute later. The cream remains on my cuticles and on the backs of my hands, but it’s not greasing up my palms and fingertips.

That said, plain old Vaseline intensive care (in the yellow bottle) sinks in very quickly. I used to keep a pump pack on my desk. :)[/QUOTE]

I do that to

I find the Dr Hauschka hand cream very good for sinking in quickly.

The Clarins hand and nail treatment soaks in quickly for me and I :heartbeat: the smell too!

Aesop one for me! I like to give it as pressies too :heartbeat:

Oh yeah! The Aesop does sink in very quickly.

[QUOTE=Jayne;336105]The Clarins hand and nail treatment soaks in quickly for me and I :heartbeat: the smell too![/QUOTE]

Ooh I have a mini of that from a GWP - have to test it out!

Oh, it’s gorgeous! :heartbeat:

It’s very light and sinks in well, not sure if it’s moisturizing enough for your needs Gilly, but it definitely doesn’t leave a residue.

[QUOTE=Madison;336122]Aesop one for me! I like to give it as pressies too :heartbeat:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;336329]Oh yeah! The Aesop does sink in very quickly.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! I have the ressurection hand creme. It’s really good!

[QUOTE=sunshinebright;336450]Agreed! I have the ressurection hand creme. It’s really good![/QUOTE]

Love this stuff also!

I use A’kin handcream. At uni one of the girls I sit with uses TBS Hemp handcream, its very moisturising and has a lovely smell. I also would like to try Aesop one day.

I also like the nuetrogena norwegian one, with sunscreen!

I have just tried the Aesop ressurection hand creme, its lovely!:heartbeat:
It smells divine, I think it may be a regular purchase! :whistle:

Clarins hand and nail treatment is still my fave.

I love it too and I also love that it’s in a plastic tube, so perfect for the handbag. Jurlique and Aesop tubes always get annoying splits in my bag.

[QUOTE=Celeste(Staff);347767]I love it too and I also love that it’s in a plastic tube, so perfect for the handbag. Jurlique and Aesop tubes always get annoying splits in my bag.[/QUOTE]

Oh Bugger:shakehead:

I like Dermalogica Multivitamin Cream for Hands and Nails <3