Best hand lotion?

Best hand lotion?

I’ve just started using the Nivea Q10 one at night - it’s so nice - and I love the smell - reminds me of my mum coz she’s always used those nivea products.

The new This Works hand cream is gorgeous :heartbeat:

I’ve almost finished my Akin hand cream which is very nice and I will repurchase at some point, but in the meantime I am going to start on Dr Lewinns hand cream that i have stashed away which has an added bonus of having spf15 in it. At the moment Ive just been whacking on some sunscreen if Im headed outside. Still to try the mecca hallelujah hand cream, may have to drop lots of hints for xmas to my BF.

I like Palmer’s Olive Butter Formula as a quick easy budget priced hand moisturiser (despite the not so good ingredients it contains)

And I love Alpha H Hand & Cuticle Care and Mirenesse Active Hand & Body Balm.

[QUOTE=ella;350232]The new This Works hand cream is gorgeous :heartbeat:[/QUOTE]

oooh I was eyeing this off recently, must try

[QUOTE=sanday;350369]I like Palmer’s Olive Butter Formula as a quick easy budget priced hand moisturiser (despite the not so good ingredients it contains)

And I love Alpha H Hand & Cuticle Care and Mirenesse Active Hand & Body Balm.[/QUOTE]

Ooh I’ve used that one as hand cream too - very sticky - but great for overnight!

Loving the OPI Avoplex Hand and Nail Cream. :heartbeat: the smell :chuckle:

I’m not using lotions… Instead, I use pure glycerin cream. It works wonders. I’m 30, and lines on my hands are showing (i hate it!) but since i’ve been using the cream, lines are less visible… my hands are smoother and cracks heal faster…

Nivea lotions/body creams aren’t too greasy and the skin absorbs it easily. I also like The Body Shop’s Almond lotion :slight_smile:

What does this smell like? Is it very hydrating? Sticky? Do tell!

[QUOTE=VeeE;353251]What does this smell like? Is it very hydrating? Sticky? Do tell![/QUOTE]

If you’ve tried their skincare VeeE - it smells like the skincare - it has that essential oil smell. I only tried it once but it seemed to sink in well :slight_smile:

I may have purchased the This works hand cream last week when I was at mecca :whistle: Did I forget to mention that??? oopsie :whistle:

Vee its gorgeous, and I am super fussy with hand cream, I cannot tolerate a single skerick of it on my hands once I have rubbed it in and this one sinks in like nobodys business. And Kels right, it smells like their other products. I only have the dry leg oil but it smells very similar to that.

Sounds good. I am going to need a new hand cream soon!

Speaking of This Works, I managed to smell the chest serum (or whatever it’s called) while I was in Sydney - it really does smell like toilet rolls. :chuckle:

YEEEEESSSSSS! No one believes me!! :chuckle:

:laughing::laughing:

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;355031]Speaking of This Works, I managed to smell the chest serum (or whatever it’s called) while I was in Sydney - it really does smell like toilet rolls. :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=VeeE;355246]YEEEEESSSSSS! No one believes me!! :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

:chuckle: I checked the smell out after you’d said that too VeeE and i agree - there’s a definite smell that reminds me of toilet rolls :slight_smile:

It’s not an offensive smell as such… just. Toilet roll-y!

Today I bought the L’annine avocado hand cream from Kit. I am loving it so far.

What’s the scent like BP? I have the mango and the lemon ones. Love the texture and the size is great for the handbag.