Best hand lotion?

Best hand lotion?

I don’t like the smell of the This Works Dry Leg Oil - Francis told me I smelt like a “health food shop” after applying it and it ruined it for me!

[QUOTE=Luisa Brown;389561]What’s the scent like BP? I have the mango and the lemon ones. Love the texture and the size is great for the handbag.[/QUOTE]

Is juts a clean, fresh scent. Hard to describe!

The best hand cream is Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Hand Moisturiser, amazing, fantastic, wonderful stuff. Not greasy, faint natural scent (of manuka honey HA), and keeps your hands nice and soft the whole day :smiley:

have to add to this thread, i bought recently out of desperation a tube of cheapie Aveeno hand cream from the supermarket. To my utter surprise, this is seriously good stuff. non greasey, no smell, soaks in and a little goes a long way. it has managed to keep my hands soft and smooth through dishwashing, cleaning out gutters and general household duties. now i use it on my feet before i go to bed (wow, what a difference!) and whereever is looking or feeling dry. i am very very impressed. :worship: :worship: :elephant:

I have to say - I’ve got several hand creams on the go and nothing beats my Jurlique Jasmine Hand Cream - the scent is to die for and it sinks in beautifully, hands are never left greasy. :heartbeat:

I’m also a fan of the Jurlique Jasmine and Rose hand creams. However when we were up in Mooloolaba I bought a tube of Apicare New Zealand Repair Me intensive treatment handcreme. It comes in a big tube 130g and a little goes a long way. It has been just as good as the Jurlique I have to admit. It has calendula oil & active manuka honey in it and has a pleasant smell about it.

Best hand lotion?

I switched to lanine for a while, but back to my hg clarins now (thanks to pix) and it’s just amazing

[QUOTE=Mishka;442508]I’m also a fan of the Jurlique Jasmine and Rose hand creams. However when we were up in Mooloolaba I bought a tube of Apicare New Zealand Repair Me intensive treatment handcreme. It comes in a big tube 130g and a little goes a long way. It has been just as good as the Jurlique I have to admit. It has calendula oil & active manuka honey in it and has a pleasant smell about it.[/QUOTE]

This is an exceptional hand cream. I bought a few tubes back from NZ. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=BeachPrincess;442570]I switched to lanine for a while, but back to my hg clarins now (thanks to pix) and it’s just amazing[/QUOTE]

:spin:

I am using this atm too.

Medusa gave me a Kit Juicy Mood Lifter hand cream and it has exceeded my expectations. I loooooove the scent of the range but I’ve found that the body lotion was not very hydrating at all. But the hand cream is great! It’s quite greasy (which I love) and very very nourishing.

I like Natio Wellness in orange tube - smells so good!

I like Allure Vineet :slight_smile:

I’m a fan of Kiehls ultimate strength hand salve at the moment

I’m using L’occitane Cherry Blossom (in my bag) and Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment (at home) and I am loving them both to be honest but especially the Clarins. It’s just unbeatable imo.

The Clarins is great I totally agree

Me too! I love that stuff!

I always use VS hand creams. It does not leave a greasy feel and it works well for me.

Current fav handbag sized hand cream - philosophy hands of hope http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/philosophy/philosophy-hands-of-hope.html. It’s so good!

For ladies ,the very sensitive skin California Baby lotion for hand is best.It also comes in pumps so that’s why you can use easily.