Best mascara for lower lashes

Best mascara for lower lashes
0.0 0

I’m looking for a mascara that will coat my lower lashes well and stay put without smudging. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

I’ve been using a Clinique sample I got from Adore and it’s been awesome! I usually love a tubeing mascara but the downside of those is that they often flake a bit. No flaking or smudging with this one.

I’ve been using Maybelline New York Volum Express Hyper Curl Mascara - Washable Black

I was looking for a mascara for my lower lashes recently, so I did some research. I found a mascara by NYX Professional Makeup called The Skinny Mascara that has a super thin brush for the lower lashes. The mascara is available from Priceline. The following is a link to a video review on the mascara by one of my favourite beauty YouTubers:

(This is the first time that I’ve posted a link to a video in the Adore Beauty forums. If this is not appropriate, please let me know!)

For lower lashes, I liked to use a Mascara that bristles are quite far apart. Another thing that is important is the formula must be water-resistant/ waterproof mascara (that removes easily).

I’ve found that the Blinc Smudgeproof Mascara is ultimately the best for lower lashes. It coats the lash nicely without clumpy, won’t budge if you are balling your eyes out and can be removed with warm water. I use this for all my clients and they love it - also its fantastic mascara for those with sensitive eyes, that are prone to watering.

I’ve never heard of this brand before! I read the descriptions for it and it seems really intriguing. I think I’ll give this one a try!!

Oh and I love a tubeing mascara @vanessa_w !! This sounds like something I have to try. I’m intrigued that despite being waterproof you can remove it with warm water only?

I just found another mascara for the lower lashes by the brand Pixi:

Clinique has a mascara for the this purpose, the lower lashes, and it’s brilliant. I would recommend.

I purchased the Clinique lower lash mascara also, and it’s excellent. I have found it easy to use and the application is very good.

Did you use this Mascara personally? Does it smudge?

I like the video Shared by Natalie! But more I suggest to try Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara to enhance your look.