Best product for dark circles

Best product for dark circles
0.0 0

Hey
Looking for thoughts on whats the best product to cover under eye dark circles
I have had trouble with dark circles all my life and want something that doesnt go to cake-y with foundation

Bobbi Brown Corrector is amazing for dark circle and doesn’t sink in to fine lines :slight_smile:

@tonicooper The Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector is awesome for this!

Best product is hot water !
Drink it throughout the day and it will cleanse your kidneys.
Clean kidneys = no dark circles.
I didn’t believe it, until I was convinced to try it, as a last resort.
It took 2 weeks of drinking hot water, 3 small cups a day (no other change to my diet or drinks e. g. 3 coffees a day) to make them disappear, after 20 years !
At first it was hard to remember to do it, then I got in the habit of pouring a small cup of boiling water, with each cup of my coffee boiling water and would drink it after my coffee, adding a touch of cold filtered water, if it was still too hot to drink.
I’m in the habit now of drinking at least 1 small cup of hot water each day, after my afternoon coffee.
I’ve noticed that if I go away, say for a weekend, and change my routine, that the darkness reappears, but it goes away again, after 1 day of 3 small cups of hot water.
Kidneys need sleep, too.
Bad sleep = tired kidneys = dark circles…

@gabriellesmith this sounds genius. I’m going to have to try this! Sounds very much like something that a Traditional Chinese Medicine Dr would recommend.

Best 2 products for dark circles.
Glossier Stretch Concealer
Bobbi Brown Instant Full Coverage Concealer