Best sunscreen to use

Best sunscreen to use
0.0 0

Hi, I’m looking for a sunscreen which the whole family can use which doesn’t contain any nasties and won’t break the bank. In the past I’ve used sprays as I find these are easier to apply on the kids (especially those who don’t like sunscreen). I don’t like anything too heavy but I want good coverage as we’re all very fair. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Hey @anabeldipaolo! Zinc is a natural sunblock so usually most sunscreen which has zinc as its active ingredient is pretty good. The invisible zinc range is great. It can be a little thicker because essentially it acts as a physical barrier between your skin and the sun but you just have to rub it in better.

Thanks Christined for the suggestion. I’ll take a look. How did Avène and La Roche Posay fair when it comes to sunscreens?

Hey @anabeldipaolo . To be honest I’ve never tried Avène and La Roche sunscreens but Adore recently did a great write-up here that discusses both of those, that might help! https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/french-pharmacy-spf-protection-for-sensitive-skin/

Lakme Sun Expert UV Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 is the only suncreen which i use often.