Beyond Botox: The Future of Anti-Ageing Eye Care

Beyond Botox: The Future of Anti-Ageing Eye Care
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/beyond-botox-the-future-of-anti-ageing-eye-care/

Staying up to date with the latest skincare technology is tricky. There’s always new products, ingredients and devices hitting the shelves, so when I saw FOREO’s new Iris, I was a little sceptical about it. I love my FOREO Luna 2 facial cleansing device, so I was willing to give it a chance.

A post shared by FOREO (@foreo) on Mar 23, 2017 at 11:34am PDT

What Is It?

Inspired by lymphatic eye massages practised in Asia, this unique eye care device has been designed using innovative sonic pulsation technology, featuring two modes. A gentle ‘Pure Mode’ to replicate the feeling of a manual massage and a ‘Spa Mode’, which combines tapping and delicate pulsations for a professional beauty treatment experience. But let’s get to the benefits of The Iris.

What Does It Do?

• Helps reduces dark circles & under-eye puffiness

• Smooths fine lines, wrinkles & crow’s feet in the eye area

• Dramatically improves the absorption & efficacy of your eye cream/serum

• It has a compact, lightweight design suitable for travelling

• It’s fully waterproof, easy to clean & quick to use

• Features 8 intensity levels to suit everyone

• Made from durable, ultra-hygienic silicone to prevent bacteria build-up

Shop here

A post shared by FOREO (@foreo) on Jul 5, 2017 at 7:11pm PDT

How To Use:

The device is super quick and easy to use - just one minute each morning and night, to be precise. It only takes an hour to recharge, and you get 140 uses per each full charge. Step One: Place dots of your regular eye cream or eye serum under your eyes, and use the device to spread the product.

Step Two: Apply the device on the eye contour from the centre to the exterior, and under and above the eye. Use for 30 seconds on the eye contour.

Step 3: Repeat for the contour of your right eye. When a minute is up, you’re done!

Shop here

A post shared by FOREO (@foreo) on Aug 7, 2017 at 5:07pm PDT

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ A great add on - Maura

"I'll start by saying this product in comparison to the other Foreo products isn't a MUST have. If new to Foreo, I'd start with the LUNA. But, since I loved the LUNA, I knew I had to try this. It's super relaxing on the eyes and I do feel like it helps reduce puffiness under my eyes with a cooling eye product on days I'm especially tired or sleep deprived."

★★★★★ Mini eye lift - Yvonne

"I love using this at night with my eye cream. I tend to just dab it on really quick so the Iris helps me take my time to really work in the product. I feel like my eyes are brighter in the morning. It's also a relaxing experience, kind of like a mini facial at home."

★★★★★ Another hit from Foreo - Edris

"Big fan of Foreo products, I’ve always liked their beautiful designs and smart features so I had to try the Iris too and it did not disappoint! The material feels so soft on my eyes and the massage feels so good. I use it in Spa mode because I have dark circles and deep wrinkles around my eyes (in my early 40s) and it has definitely decreased both. My eye serum also absorbs better after I use it. Very innovative and useful product!"

Why Try It?

If you suffer from puffy, tired eyes, I'd recommend giving The Iris a go. The micro massage movements really can improve circulation in the eye area, helping to reduce puffiness and associated eye concerns, plus it's like having a little facial at home every day!

Shop Foreo The Iris Here