Blackheads and BHAs

Blackheads and BHAs

Hey!

I was reading that products with BHAs in them are good to remove blackheads because it is able to penetrate the skin and actually unclog the pore (or something along those lines).

i read it here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/BHA-s-and-AHA-s-t144628.html

so does anyone know any products with BHA in them, i have gastly blackheads on my nose!

:ashamed:

Hi Kata, i use Paula’s Choice 2% BHA liquid and i really like it.
It’s not a miracle product but it does a pretty good job.:waving:

thanks for that!! do you know of any other products that have BHA that are sold in departmentstores or priceline that i can try??

otherwise i’ll give the paula’s choice one a go

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser (a lot of us rave about it on here) has BHAs in it and also Garnier Fresh Clean Feel Gel Wash. This Alpha H Kit from Adore contains a BHA and Ultraceuticals Even Skintone Serum has a lot of followers. The Ultraceuticals UltraClear Exfoliating Gel is a scrub and contains BHAs.
[B] [/B]

[QUOTE=Madison;280549]Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser (a lot of us rave about it on here) has BHAs in it and also Garnier Fresh Clean Feel Gel Wash. This Alpha H Kit from Adore contains a BHA and Ultraceuticals Even Skintone Serum has a lot of followers. The Ultraceuticals UltraClear Exfoliating Gel is a scrub and contains BHAs.
[B] [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks for that!! ill give them a try!

:hugs:

Salicylic Acid is a BHA so you could just look for that in ingredients lists. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Ozlicious;281112]Salicylic Acid is a BHA so you could just look for that in ingredients lists. :)[/QUOTE]

oh great! thanks for that :slight_smile:

archived #8