Blackheads

Blackheads

I have started to moisturize my boyfriend’s face. He won’t do it himself and it really is time to start. He reckons he gets more blackheads since I started doing this. I actually think he’s right. He works in construction so he does get dirty. Are we imagining this?

Is he not cleaning his face properly at the end of the day. Maybe the dirt is ‘sticking’ to the moisturiser, or the moisturiser is too sticky for his face and congesting his skin.

I only moisturise his face at night and he washes it really thoroughly before that.
I use the same moisturiser, and i love it…I don’t find it sticky.

He probably needs to exfoliate as well. And the moisturiser may not be the right type for his skin.

I would suggest an exfoliant of some sort too!

I exfoliated last night and it really made a visual difference. See how that goes. I think he likes the attention.

I’ve used Biore’s cleansing strips. Got rid of a lot of whiteheads and blackheads using it… there are versions for both males and females. maybe give that a try? its only for the nose area though…

[QUOTE=fleur;295687]I’ve used Biore’s cleansing strips. Got rid of a lot of whiteheads and blackheads using it… there are versions for both males and females. maybe give that a try? its only for the nose area though…[/QUOTE]

I’ve heard they can leave the pores open?

How sweet of you to pamper him, I bet he loves it :clapping:

I use the pore strips on my guy about once a month and it doesn’t seem to be a problem for him. He uses a face wash every day and a scrub every few days which helps a lot too.

I’ve tried them before on myself but I don’t really get blackheads so hard to say what I thought of them! I might buy some of the men’s ones. Ta.

They didn’t work for me either, but it was amazing how well they worked on my guy. He gets quite a few blackheads on his nose and the pore strips ripped them all out, I couldn’t believe how many there were. It wouldn’t use them on him more than once a month, but they definitely work. It was quite amazing, cause after the first time I used them a lot of his blackheads didn’t come back, now he only has a few here and there, whereas the first time I used them he would have had at last 20 (I’m not kidding, it was amazing!)

Cool, sounds fun. Like hunting for treasure. :laughing:

:chuckle: it was great fun, very satisfying :laughing:

I’m looking forward to it! :laughing: Party time! :clapping:

It’s so much fun having guys to play with, I’d pick and and primp my guy all the time if he’d let me, but he gets a little annoyed with me :laughing:

[QUOTE=glossqueen;295948]It’s so much fun having guys to play with, I’d pick and and primp my guy all the time if he’d let me, but he gets a little annoyed with me :laughing:[/QUOTE]

They are fun. Sometimes he says it’s relaxing, then he gets the sh*ts when he says he’s had enough and I keep going. It’s addictive. I just love his face too, so I like playing with it!

[QUOTE=Pinky;295956]They are fun. Sometimes he says it’s relaxing, then he gets the sh*ts when he says he’s had enough and I keep going. It’s addictive. I just love his face too, so I like playing with it![/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine is the same. I usually attack him when he’s watching tele cause it’s the only time he’s sitting still. I’m dying to get the tweezers onto his eyebrows, but I don’t think he’d let me. Might have to wait till he’s asleep :laughing:

[QUOTE=glossqueen;295958]Yeah, mine is the same. I usually attack him when he’s watching tele cause it’s the only time he’s sitting still. I’m dying to get the tweezers onto his eyebrows, but I don’t think he’d let me. Might have to wait till he’s asleep :laughing:[/QUOTE]

You’ll only get one hair each time! You’ll have to do one brow hair each night! :chuckle:

[QUOTE=Pinky;295963]You’ll only get one hair each time! You’ll have to do one brow hair each night! :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

Hehehe, it’d take me forever! Maybe I’ll just wear a sexy bra so whilst he’s busy looking at my girls I can attack him :laughing:

Blackheads

Blackheads(comedones) are caused by dead skin, oils and…well to be honest all the crap on your skin falling into the pores and follicles causing blockages. As he works in construction he would be sweating all day, working in fine dust and as he’s out doors and typically male he probably gets a build up of dead skin. Make sure he cleanses his face morning and night 2 times each time. the first cleanse will remove sweat, oit, moisturisers and what ever else from off of the skin’s surface, the 2nd time will then cleanse the skin. get him to exfoliate one to two times per week and yes, moisturise after evry cleanse.this is also what will close the pores after having use those terrible pore strips…an alternative to pore strips is a mask. just get a purifying or drawing mask and pop that on after eachtime you exfoliate. Use a light moisturiser on him and if he has oily skin ensure that it is not to greasy a moisturiser…if and when he does pick at blackheads,…they have to come out one way or another…get him to put a warm wet towel or something over his skin to soften it,this should help prevent tissue damage and scarring.