Body Butter/cream

Body Butter/cream

Hi girls

Im on the hunt for a really thick body butter/cream that preferably smells devine. not over $60 if can help!!

Any suggestions? (besides body shop, i cant stand those butters for some reason)

:strawberry:

KP all of the MOR body butters and body “souffles” are gorgeous, great textures and delish smells. You could try the foodie smells (which include pomegranate, persian peach, fig & olive, honey and so on) or the ‘spa’ range (pretty herbal-ly scents) or best of all, the Dolce range, which has cute vintage packaging and marshmallow/‘sorbet’/limoncello scents etc.

Other alternatives: Bloom (Adore has some special packs on these at the mo, check them out!); the Earthly Posessions range; Lush; or the good old Palmer’s Cocoa Butter.

None of these is more than about $30. I love them all!

[QUOTE=raspberryberet;17732]KP all of the MOR body butters and body “souffles” are gorgeous, great textures and delish smells. You could try the foodie smells (which include pomegranate, persian peach, fig & olive, honey and so on) or the ‘spa’ range (pretty herbal-ly scents) or best of all, the Dolce range, which has cute vintage packaging and marshmallow/‘sorbet’/limoncello scents etc.

Other alternatives: Bloom (Adore has some special packs on these at the mo, check them out!); the Earthly Posessions range; Lush; or the good old Palmer’s Cocoa Butter.

None of these is more than about $30. I love them all![/QUOTE]

you are awesome :worship:

thank you. Maybe I will purchase a couple to test them all!! naughty! :o

Make Me Smooth have awesome butters/creams. They are Canadian, and online only :no: with waits of up to 3 weeks (your products are handmade on the day they ship) and then they take around 2 weeks to get here via Australia Post:explode: but they are TDF!! There are 600+ scents to choose from, and, if you purchase a pre-set amount, you generally get 10% off the order and 50% off shipping Down Under. The largest one of their butters is 8 Oz (around 230g) and comes in at $28USD ($33AUD) but they go a very long way… They also do samples (limit of 6 per order, plus usually a couple little freebies), and I am yet to meet a product I don’t like.

I haven’t posted the URL, as I am new and not sure of the rules, but if you Google the name, you will find them easily.

Guys, I have been using the concentrated cream from Palmers, and after rubbing it into my stretch marks for only 5 days, they have nearly dissapeared. im completely amazed and delighted. and only $7 :glee:

[QUOTE=Rosie;17820]Make Me Smooth have awesome butters/creams. They are Canadian, and online only :no: with waits of up to 3 weeks (your products are handmade on the day they ship) and then they take around 2 weeks to get here via Australia Post:explode: but they are TDF!! There are 600+ scents to choose from, and, if you purchase a pre-set amount, you generally get 10% off the order and 50% off shipping Down Under. The largest one of their butters is 8 Oz (around 230g) and comes in at $28USD ($33AUD) but they go a very long way… They also do samples (limit of 6 per order, plus usually a couple little freebies), and I am yet to meet a product I don’t like.

I haven’t posted the URL, as I am new and not sure of the rules, but if you Google the name, you will find them easily.[/QUOTE]

I have looked these up, and I was like a kid in a candyshop. I am placing my first order soon. Girls, if you get the chance have a look. Although you could be there a while, reading through all the scent descriptions took ages. I couldnt stop!! the beach range sounds delish. :sunnies:

Hope I’m not too late, but the Pure Fiji Body Butter is beautiful to use. It’s not too thick, but smells divine.

I also use the Aesop body cream, which is super duper thick.

[QUOTE=KittenPrincess;18478]Guys, I have been using the concentrated cream from Palmers, and after rubbing it into my stretch marks for only 5 days, they have nearly dissapeared. im completely amazed and delighted. and only $7 :glee:[/QUOTE]

Palmers has SO many products in their range, which is this one? Is it the one that is marked stretch mark cream?

oh no!

might have to get me some of that ‘make me smooth’ stuff - but HOW do you choose!!! :question:

I really love the Korres body butters. They aren’t especially thick but they hydrate like nothing else. My favourites are the Guava and Quince.

[QUOTE=nattieb;19027]oh no!

might have to get me some of that ‘make me smooth’ stuff - but HOW do you choose!!! :question:[/QUOTE]

With extreme difficulty, time and time and time again…:glee:

Thanks Rosie… I guess I’ll just have to place an order and slowly work my way through the list! :glee:

I disliked the The Body Shop passionfruit body butter but a couple of weeks ago I went into a store and purchased the coconut body butter, love it!!!

How did I miss this thread? I am slightly obsessed with body creams :ashamed:
I’m loving at the moment…
All the Sohum Body Cremes, esp Madagascan Vanilla and Apricot & Cocoa. Heady scent & super hydrating.
Alba Papaya Mango Body Cream or the Cocoa Butter body lotion for a lighter touch.
Natio Spa Luminous Body Lotion. I use this lighter cream in summer for a slight shimmer without the glitter.
Cake Dolce Super-lux. Smells like vanilla custard & light in texture.
Trilogy Aromatic Body Treatment Oil. Great after a shower & non greasy.
Pure Fiji Body Lotions. My fave coconut.

[QUOTE=Alice;32220]I disliked the The Body Shop passionfruit body butter but a couple of weeks ago I went into a store and purchased the coconut body butter, love it!!![/QUOTE]
I agree with you Alice, I dont like any of the fruit body butters from TBS either but do love the coconut and brazil nut one, probably as they are not too strong on scent or not too greasy on hands, especially the brazil nut.

[QUOTE=krissyk;32296]I agree with you Alice, I dont like any of the fruit body butters from TBS either but do love the coconut and brazil nut one, probably as they are not too strong on scent or not too greasy on hands, especially the brazil nut.[/QUOTE]

i also love the TBS body butters , used them alot in my pregnancies , the strawberry one is ok out of the fruity smells

[QUOTE=fusspot;32298]i also love the TBS body butters , used them alot in my pregnancies , the strawberry one is ok out of the fruity smells[/QUOTE]

I have the strawberry and papaya ones. Papaya is my absolute fave. I had coco butter once but I gave it to my sis-in-law because I thought it smelt like play-doh…

The almond one smells like mazipan, I always get asked what fragrance im wearing when I use it

I absolutely can’t cope with any Body Shop body butters. They seem to turn almost rancid on my skin, it’s like I wear them for half an hour and then I feel like a rotten fruit that has been left out in the sun for a while. I feel the same way with Palmers cocoa butter, I always feel gross and rancid after using it! Love the palmers olive butter though.

I Love the Lush body creams :clapping: