Brightening Serums

brightening
serum
skinbrightening
Brightening Serums
0.0 0

I know Vitamin C is known for being a great skin brightener but wondering which serums in particular you guys have had good success with? My cousin recently bought The Ordinary Alpha Lipoic Acid and said it was amazing and gave her brightness almost over night. I’m keen to try it as it’s such a great price but also wondering what else is out there?

I love Aspect’s C serum and have used it with great results for the last couple of years.

However I’m about to swap to the Ordinary’s Vitamin C once my current tube is finished and see if there is a big difference. Hard to beat the prices of The Ordinary’s products!

@tresnalee I’ve been using the Ordinary Vit C Suspension (the grainy one) to try and lighten some scars as my skin pigments really easily. I’ve been using it every day twice a day for about 3 weeks now and think it has perhaps helped to fade the scars a little but without comparing it to how it originally looked I can’t see a huge difference. I think it may take a bit more work to see a big difference. It is also a little bit stingy if I use it on my face.

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum