BTS Access: Products Our Fave Aussie MUAs Buy

BTS Access: Products Our Fave Aussie MUAs Buy
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/bts-access-products-our-fave-aussie-muas-buy/

I’m constantly scouring Instagram stalking my favourite Australian (and international) makeup artists for beauty inspo and little tips and tricks of the trade. I might be a bit biased but I think we have some of the best makeup artists in the world right here in Australia.

Watching experienced makeup artists work their magic has taught me a lot in the way of makeup application, and I love learning how different products can be used in other ways that I didn’t even know about. I especially love when I spy them using a familiar product from Adore Beauty. So I thought I’d share what my fave Aussie MUA’s are using right now…

Mia Connor:

Erin Bigg Cosmetics Luxe Crème Gel Eyeliner

What I love most about Mia Connor's work is that she's always creating really different looks. From very au naturale to dark smoky glam, she can do it all. And Erin Bigg's Onyx eyeliner is a constant staple in Mia's kit (just browse through her product breakdowns on Insta).
  • Allows you to create the perfect base for that smokey eye or liner flick

• Super easy to apply with an angled eyeliner brush for a precise wing or smudge

• It has a very highly pigmented formula that won’t crack or crease

• This eyeliner has a waterproof and smudge-proof finish

★★★★★ My go-to liner - Kerri

"This eyeliner is lovely creamy and glides on like a dream. It is fast drying but It doesn’t dry as quickly as other brand eyeliner pots I’ve tried, giving you time to get the product where you want it. Once it sets it stays! Full pigmented black . Love it."

Buy here

A post shared by MIA CONNOR - MAKEUP/HAIR/EDU (@miaconnor) on Mar 8, 2018 at 2:00am PST

Ania Milczarczyk:

Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser

It's pretty hard not to be obsessed with this product to be honest with you. Ania often uses this illuminating multi-tasker in the place of foundation on a lot of her clients for a healthy, glowing finish.
  • This tinted moisturiser instantly brightens dull, tired-looking skin

• The lightweight moisturising formula adds a soft hint of radiant colour

• It evens & enhances skin without hiding it and it wears all day

• The formula contains SPF20 UVA/UBV protection plus antioxidant Vitamin E

★★★★★ Best tinted moisturiser! - Em

"Absolutely love this - have tried so many tinted moisturisers & they're always too dark/oily/thick/chalky. This is perfect for normal or dehydrated skin! It has a great tint that sits naturally on my skin, easy to blend, & gives my skin a beautiful healthy glow. Barely need concealer with this one. Great when having a tired skin day! Just finished first tube & back for more."

Buy here

A post shared by @aniamilczarczyk on Dec 22, 2016 at 2:02pm PST

Ashlea Penfold:

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector

As I scrolled through Ashlea's Instagram, I kept seeing a consistent product popping up. I figured it must be good if she's using it on nearly all of her clients, so I tried it myself and I totally get it now - I'd use it on everyone too.
  • This lip-loving formula is part makeup, part lip care

• It has the shine of a gloss with treatment benefits to keep your pout perfect

• The formula nourishes, protects, softens & plumps the lips

• It gives the lips a touch of colour for a natural-looking pout

★★★★★ Excellent - Fiona

"This is by far my favorite lip product of all time. It is the best lip balm I've used. It has a lovely sheer colour so I don't need to apply it using a mirror. It isn't tacky or sticky but silky and smooth. It hydrates and feels like it's doing something good for my lips. I get dry lips no matter the season and this is the only product that treats dryness and cracks but also looks pretty and appropriate for work or going out. Would definitely recommend to those who are wanting something sheer and hydrating."

Buy here

A post shared by Ashlea Penfold (@ashleapenfold) on Jan 9, 2018 at 12:35am PST

Emma Chen:

Benefit Watt's Up! Soft Focus Highlighter

I've actually used this product in the past and really loved it. I love dewy, glowing skin and this highlighter delivers just that, so I wasn't that surprised when I saw Emma Chen was using it to create the same look on her clients.
  • This highlighter has a cream-to-powder finish

• With a twist-up function & attached blending sponge, application is easy

• The champagne shade is versatile on all skin tones

• The perfect highlighter for making collarbones & shoulders pop

★★★★★ I'm a highlighter addict, and... - Alexandra

"I have a lot of highlighters. Like, probably an unnecessary amount. I really like the champagne colour this highlighter offers, and the fact that it doesn't have big glitter particles in it really appeals to me. It's a great go-to when I'm looking for a natural, lit-from-within sorta look."

Buy here

A post shared by Emma Chen (@emmachenartistry) on Nov 30, 2017 at 2:57am PST

Shop Makeup Here