Busy mums - beauty routine

Busy mums - beauty routine

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what other busy mums must have products are. Things that are great for the days you don’t have much time but you want to look decent. (ie Tips on after baby hair…grey strands or baby hairs growing back…or even dark circles and pigmentation)

So I used to do my evening skincare while hubby was bathing the kids and consisted of: creme cleanse, general feel good serum a facial oil and then moisturiser. If the stars were aligned correctly I’d have time for a quick facial massage with the oil. That was my routine for dry skin by the way. I would in the mornings do a quick cleanse, facial oil/or the serum and then a moisuriser with sun block in it. Tinted with a bit of concealer if I was going out. Obvs you’d just use a bb cream these days. If you have an oilier skin you might like ti drop the oil in the morning and add an acid toner in the evening. I found this quick and easy to do. A girlfriend of mine has a newish bub and she’s been using sheet masks at bubs last feed of a night which she tells me (and it looks like ) works a treat.

Sorry I’ve just realised Ive completely misunderstood your question. What type of skin do you have?
As for grey hairs, I’ve decided to embrace mine and am no longer colouring.

For quick makeup looks:

1. Tinted moisturiser/cc cream
  2. Mascara
  3. Tinted lip balm
  4. Creme blush (or just use your lip balm)
    Looks fresh and takes literally 3 mins

A good tinted moisturiser and a lip/cheek tint are essentials, takes 60 seconds to chuck both on and look human! Personally I like Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser and Benefit Benetint. I also think a good under-eye concealer is a must, BECCA Under Eye Brightener is a great one.