Candles That Smell Like 'Hot Man' As Voted By Us

Candles That Smell Like 'Hot Man' As Voted By Us
0.0 0

Originally published at:

Initially, I thought I was alone in having an unusual obsession with masculine smelling candles. You know what I mean, they smell like the aftershave of a suave businessman who opens the car door for you.

But it turns out I’m not alone - in fact, I discovered that most of the ladies in our office also share the same obsession, so what did we do? We picked out our top three ‘hot man’ candles for you, of course.

Now, don’t be mistaken. These candles aren’t just for women, they make a great addition to a man’s bachelor pad, or are a perfect alternative to sweet, feminine scents.

The Alluring Man With A Boyish Charm

Glasshouse Cyprus - Sea Salt & Saffron

Imagine Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum or Zac Efron

This fragrance comes first because it's my personal favourite. If Cyprus was a man, he'd be a well-dressed charmer in his 30s. The type of guy you might meet in a bar on a balmy Friday night who'll captivate you with his humour. If that doesn't illustrate this scent for you, perhaps the fragrance notes will.

Fragrance Notes:

Top: Saffron, lavender, sea salt
Middle: Orange blossom, violet, cedar wood
Base: Amber, sandalwood, moss

★★★★★ Perfect Man Scent - Chacha

"Literally needed by all the single ladies, who don't need a man, yet want that glorious "manly" scent!"

Buy here

The Sophisticated Ladies Man

Lumira Glass Candle - Cuban Tobacco

Imagine George Clooney, Richard Gere or Denzel Washington

Okay, two words to describe this scent - exotic and spicy. I love this complimentary scent for the boudoir or ensuite. If Cuban Tobacco was a man, you'd find him in a freshly pressed suit, drinking a Manhattan on a private yacht - slightly more mature and romantic.

Fragrance Notes:

Top: Tangerine, cardamom, clove bud
Clean floral
Mahogany, patchouli, musk, vanilla, tobacco

★★★★★ Buy this candle right now!!! - Elliot

"This candle smells of rich mahogany, leather bound books and subtly sweet tobacco hints. I light it and leave the room only to return finding my room now smells like I imagine a successful Colombian business man would smell like. I love candles and this one is definitely in my top 3 favourite of all time! You will not regret adding this one to the collection."

Buy here

The Clean-Cut Bad Boy

Voluspa Jar Candle - French Cade & Lavender

Imagine Brad Pitt, Leonardo Di Caprio or Jude Law

Picture Leo in The Great Gatsby - what would he smell like? Yep, that's it. This is a really fresh, clean fragrance, perfect for your living room. If French Cade & Lavender was a man, he'd be dangerous and dreamy - imagine that just jumped out of the shower scent. He's broody and seductively intoxicating, need I say more?

Fragrance Notes:

Top: French cade wood

Middle: Crisp verbena

Base: Smooth Bulgarian lavender

★★★★★ The scent of a hot man - Shanthi

"I know this is probably not very PC, however, this candle is hands down the closest thing you will find to actually having an attractive, freshly showered man in the same room as you. The scent is incredibly crisp, intoxicating and simply put, you'll be hooked. I burn this in my living room in the evening. It's a great scent for larger spaces because it isn't overpowering at all. If you love a masculine, fresh scent - this is the (man) candle for you."

Buy here