Certified Organic Tan: What Are The Pros & Cons?

Certified Organic Tan: What Are The Pros & Cons?
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/certified-organic-tan-what-are-the-pros-cons/

As I get older, I’m more inclined to stay out of the sun and opt for a faux glow instead. This summer, I’ve already used more fake tan than ever before, and I’ve been going organic. Yep, there’s an organic tanning range (that really works) and I want to tell you about it. I know, I know - I was sceptical too, just stay with me here.

What You Need To Know About Eco Tan:

Created by Gold Coast mum, Sonya Driver, Eco Tan offers a healthy, ethical and environmentally friendly range of tanning and suncare products. Eco Tan's range is certified organic by the Organic Food Chain Australia, it's non-toxic, cruelty-free, vegan and Australian made with only natural and organic ingredients.

If you’re opting for natural and organic products, or you’ve switched to vegan, this tanning range will still allow you to achieve a beautiful, natural-looking glow without synthetic ingredients. Okay, so now you know the basics, I have to tell you about these products.

Shop Eco Tan here

Organic Face Tan Water

This product is my secret to a natural-looking sunkissed glow all year round. If, like me, your skin has reacted to facial tanning products in the past, you must try this.
  • It’s a non-comedogenic, vegan gradual self tan with no nasties

• Suitable even for oily and blemish-prone skin types

• The formula prevents ageing, while protecting & evening the skin tone

• Lightweight moisturising properties keep the skin soft & hydrated

★★★★★ Amazing! - Lauren

"I have fair skin and am always fake tanning my body but I’ve never been able to find a face tanner that doesn't sink into my pores and make my face look dirty until now! This face tan water is amazing! So easy to apply, natural looking, gives a great colour, not sticky whatsoever, and gives a nice glow! Would 100% buy again!"

Buy here

A post shared by Eco Tan & Eco By Sonya Driver (@ecotan) on Dec 8, 2017 at 2:02pm PST

Organic Invisible Tan

Super easy to apply, this lotion gives you a golden glow in just one application. Alternatively, if you're wanting gradual results, I also use Eco Tan Winter Skin to prolong my natural sun tan on holidays.
  • Invisible Tan contains nothing artificial & is free from synthetic ingredients

• Made with only certified organic & natural ingredients

• Glides on easily & develops into a beautiful tan after just 8 hours

• The cream formula is nourishing: it contains Aloe Vera, Macadamia & Chamomile

★★★★★ Great product, beautiful tan, easy application - Penny

"I'm fairly new to the faux glow world and this product made the introduction super easy! I applied this overnight, showered in the morning and woke up with a beautiful, subtle tan. I would apply two coats for those looking for a deeper colour. And it's amazing that it is a natural, chemical-free product without any bad fake tan scent! 5 stars."

Buy here

A post shared by Eco Tan & Eco By Sonya Driver (@ecotan) on Nov 21, 2017 at 12:36pm PST

Cacao Firming Mousse

Looking for a deeper bronze tan, or just prefer mousses? I feel you. Look no further than Eco Tan’s Cacao Tanning Mousse - it's your new go-to.
  • The lightweight formula is easy to apply & dries quickly

• It has a delicious (yet subtle) chocolate scent

• Customise your level of colour based on how long you leave it on

• Offers long-lasting results for all light-medium skin tones

★★★★★ LOVE IT! - Aida

"I absolutely LOVE Eco Tan & Eco by Sonya range. My absolute favourite product is Cacao Firming Mousse – light, easy to apply, provides great results and smells AMAZING! Plus no orange streaks and no nasties. Definitely a winner in every way."

Buy here

Organic Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub

I couldn't rave on about tanning products and not mention an exfoliator, could I? Well, this one is certainly worth mentioning. It can be used on both the face and body, and the best part is that it hydrates while you exfoliate.
  • For best results, use on dry skin prior to showering (yep, you read that right)

• It’s made with lemongrass, nourishing coconut oil & Pink Himalayan Salt

• It smells divine & leaves your skin deeply hydrated & silky smooth

• Perfect for tanning preparation and removal

★★★★★ The most amazing product! - Erin

"Not only does this scrub smell divine, but it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth! There are not many products which I love wholeheartedly, but this is one of them!"

Buy here

Shop Eco Tan here