Hi,

Has anyone used:

• DERMALOGICA ULTRACALMING CLEANSER
  • ASAP DAILY EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB
  • ASAP DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER
  • DERMALOGICA PRECLEANSE
  • DERMALOGICA DAILY MICROFOLIANT
  • THALGO GENTLE CLEANSING MILK

I’m looking at trying a new cleanser and these popped up as being very popular.

Would love to know your thoughts.

Thanks.

Hi there, what do you want the cleanser to do? Clean your makeup/sunscreen off? Hydrate? Also you have to consider the type of skin you have to determine the right cleanser for you? The cleansers you have noted have different purposes from my limited knowledge

Hey @anabeldipaolo everyone should be on two different types of cleanser: 1. A gentle cleanser to use in the evenings and to remove make up, and use twice if full face of make up. 2. A cleanser with actives to use in the morning. You don’t want to use a scrub every day, perhaps 3 times a week. I really enjoy ASAP and THALGO :slight_smile:

Hey @anabeldipaolo
My recommendation would have to be ALPHA-H TRIPLE ACTION CLEANSER I am so obsessed with this cleanser as it is gentle on my skin, can be used daily and does a thorough job of getting rid of make up traces. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts for ages!
Hope you find something that works for you! :slight_smile:

I’ve used the ASAP Daily Exfoliating Facial Scrub and their Facial Cleanser. I did really like them! Although I made sure not to use the scrub too often as it started to strip my skin a little.

I haven’t tried the Dermalogica Microfoliant but I have tried the Dermalogica Superfoliant after cleansing, just to help pull out all the toxins etc. I love it! One of my favourite skin care products.

Thanks everyone. I went with Dermalogica ultracalming cleanser and I must admit I’m a little disappointed. I heard such good things about it but unfortunately I don’t see like the way it leaves my skin compared to other cleansers I’ve used in the past. I’m going to use up the whole bottle because it wasn’t cheap but will probably go back to one of my existing ones once it’s finished.

What kind of cleanser do you prefer - what texture are you ideally looking for?

Do you mind scented products?

What do you want the main outcome to be - should your skin feel hydrated and comfortable, or deeply cleansed?

I have used Dermalogica ultracalming cleanser. Its really a good cleanser. You feel the softness of your skin and the deep removal of dust from your face.

Have you tried aspect mild clean?

I am a fan of the ASAP Daily Cleanser. When I have tried something else I always go back to ASAP. Awesome products.