Copy This Season's Most On-Trend Hair Look

Copy This Season's Most On-Trend Hair Look
0.0 0

Originally published at:

The blonde lob (long bob around shoulder length) seems to be the look of this season, following in the footsteps of Hollywood celebs like Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence, Cara Delevingne and of course, Kylie Jenner who’ve been flaunting blonde and platinum shorter styles at recent awards and events.

Usually I don’t get too caught up in hair trends because they change so quickly, but this one really has me considering joining the blonde lob club. So what will I need to join?

A post shared by Harper's BAZAAR Australia (@bazaaraustralia) on Jan 21, 2018 at 4:44pm PST

To Maintain A Fresh Colour:

Shu Uemura Color Lustre Reviving Balm - Cool Blonde

If you're going blonde, the last thing you want to be is brassy. I'm all about those cool toned shades, so I recommend using a toning treatment to neutralise warm yellow tones that can develop in blonde hair. This one is a favourite of our own blonde bombshell and resident makeup artist, Vanessa.
  • This is a silicone-free shade reviving hair gloss for blonde hair

• It refreshes cool highlights, preventing unwanted yellow tones & colour fading

• Allows you to prolong visits to the salon by adding a subtle deposit of colour

• Use after every 2-3 shampoos as maintenance

★★★★★ Great! - Claudia

"This product is awesome, it instantly changed my blonde hair and got rid of my yellow tones. I have tried a few toners and this has been the best my far! It applies easily as well and does not take long at all."

Buy here

For Sleek Or Beachy Styling:

ghd gold styler

ghd's newest styler has just landed - it's an upgrade of the V classic styler, and the best part about it is that it's super easy to create both straight and wavy looks with the same tool. So you can go from Kylie's sleek look at last year's Met Gala to textured, undone waves.
  • It features dual-zone technology for consistent heat distribution

• It heats up in just 25 seconds (and it has universal voltage!)

• The ghd gold has a modernised design for smooth, snag-free styling

• The rounded barrel makes it suitable for straightening, waving & curling

★★★★★ Compact, lightweight and still great for long hair! - Yasamin

"I rarely use heat tools on my hair as it's quite thick and curly, styling it takes forever and I usually can't be bothered. This straightener is perfect for someone like me, it's small and lightweight, the plates heat up super fast and I don't have to do the same section over and over. This means I can style my hair quicker and I'm not worried about frying it. It also has curved edges so it's perfect for curling as well!"

Buy here

A post shared by ghd Australia and New Zealand (@ghdhair_anz) on Feb 5, 2018 at 2:09am PST

For Added Shine:

Kevin.Murphy Shimmer.Shine

I'm not surprised this is a best-seller, it's a must-have finishing spray for adding enviable shine to the hair and making it look instantly healthier. Oh, and it smells beautiful.
  • It also works as a treatment, revitalising & repairing damaged hair

• Infused with nourishing Vitamins C & E, Baobab, Immortelle & Bamboo extracts

• Features light reflective technology to boost shine without oily residue

• This mist strengthens & moisturises for healthier-looking hair

★★★★★ 110% YES - Madie

"I love this product. Makes my hair so shiny and soft. After years of dying it blonde, Shimmer Shine has given my hair it’s shine back. I recommend this to all my friends who complain of dry hair. It’s a must have!"

Buy here

A post shared by KEVIN.MURPHY AUSTRALIA (@kevin.murphy.australia) on Apr 24, 2017 at 3:12am PDT

To Keep It All In Place:

ELEVEN Give Me Hold Flexible Hairspray

If your hair is anything like mine, nothing holds. If you're wanting to keep your style in place so it actually lasts all night, you gotta give it some hairspray.
  • This hairspray is easily workable so you can use it to shape & finish

• It’s really lightweight so it doesn’t feel crunchy in the hair

• Has great holding power so you can rely on it to hold your style

• Like all ELEVEN products, it smells great

★★★★★ Perfect balance of hold & flexibility - Vicki

"Love this spray. Provides the perfect balance of light and flexible hold with zero tackiness. Hair still has movement, brushes out easily and does not dry hair."

Buy here

A post shared by Jennifer Lawrence (@jenniferlawrencepx) on Aug 5, 2017 at 11:13pm PDT

Want to share some inspo with us and our community? Jump onto our Forum to start chatting here.

Shop Haircare Here