Cream Eyeshadow!

creameyeshadow
3ina
eyeshadow
Cream Eyeshadow!
0.0 0

I’m keen to try some good cream eyeshadows with a bit of a bronzey glow preferably. Can anyone recommend something good that doesn’t get all creasy and smudgey through the day? I’ve been checking out the 3INA (which I think might actually be MINA with a sideways M?) shadows and am very tempted!

Ok guys… no one answered me but I went ahead and bought this anyway :joy: and it is AWESOME! Addicted.
Actually, in lieu of a response on the forum I went off @Shannon_Staff’s review on the Adore website which convinced me. I bought the 3INA in shade 313 which is a light bronzey brown and it’s beautiful. I’m already contemplating which shade to try next. Also a winner price wise! Which shade did you buy Shannon?

Hi, Christined!

I looveee this one https://www.maybelline.com/eye-makeup/eyeshadow/eyestudio-colortattoo-24hr-cream-gel-eye-shadow

Yes, the cream color eye shadow looks very elegant and it lasts for a long time. I usually prefer using cream color as it is good for regular use.

I love it too @barryjustice. Any particular brands you prefer using?

@christined Have you seen the new Butter London ones? They look sooo pretty:

@alexandraraymond I hadn’t seen these yet! Awesome. I love Butter London. Have only ever used their nailpolish though so will definitely have to check these out.

@christined
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY TWINKLE POP STICK EYESHADOW
MAYBELLINE EYE STUDIO COLOR TATTOO EYESHADOW
BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR CREAM SHADOW

Thanks @vishnupriya! Will check those out