Cult Cosmetics Under $20

Cult Cosmetics Under $20
0.0 0

Originally published at:

I absolutely love when I can find high quality beauty bargains at a super affordable price. 3INA is one of those brands, and I cannot get enough. If you’re wondering how to pronounce that, it’s mee-na (the 3 is a M).

Since I’m simplifying my makeup bag for the impending warm weather, I’ve picked out my must-haves for summer skin - and they’re all under $17!

A post shared by 3INA Makeup (@3ina) on Apr 11, 2017 at 5:09am PDT

The Eye Gloss

Finally, a simple eye gloss that doesn’t break the bank! I love to use this product on bare lids for a natural, healthy summery look, especially when I’m wearing minimal makeup.

• Gives a subtle, dewy and hydrating shine to lids

• The soft tip pen applicator makes it easy to apply

• Can be worn on naked lids or applied over shadow

Pair it with:

Create feathery brows using The Eyebrow Mascara, and a dusting of The Blush on the apples of the cheeks. If I want a really dewy look, I actually dab The Eye Gloss where I’d place highlighter on the cheekbones as well.

Buy it here

A post shared by 3INA Makeup (@3ina) on Sep 1, 2017 at 8:51am PDT

The Blush

Blush is back in a big way and I'm definitely jumping on the bandwagon for spring and summer. There's nothing like healthy-looking, flushed cheeks, especially when accompanied by fresh, 'no makeup' makeup.
  • Tiny light-reflective particles ensure skin looks brighter

• Start at the highest point of your cheek and sweep upwards to your temples

• Available is several shades to suit different skin tones

Pair it with:

Go luminous and summery with The 3-in-1 Foundation, which combines your primer, concealer and foundation all in one. It provides medium to full coverage with a satin finish.

Buy it here

A post shared by 3INA Makeup (@3ina) on May 22, 2017 at 5:45am PDT

The Metallic Eyeshadow

This is such a great option for no-fuss makeup days. I love shade 502 for adding dimension and a light shimmer to my lids. For a soft effect, I apply this powder shadow with my ring finger.

• Long-lasting metallic shades promise high shine luminosity

• You can blend the formula out to a pearly veil or press on for a foil-like effect

• Available in 10 shades so you can customise your look (at only $10.95 each)

Pair it with:

To take your look from day to night, line the upper lash line with The Automatic Eye Pencil in 304 for a bronzey, smoked out eye. Bring your liner under the lower lash line for more intensity and blend out with your fingertip.

Buy it here

A post shared by 3INA Makeup (@3ina) on May 1, 2017 at 2:07am PDT

The Lip Pencil

Every girl needs to invest in a lip liner. And for $10.95, let's be honest, you can't really go past this one.
  • Can be worn alone for a flush of colour or as a base for lipstick

• Smooth to apply, making it simple to shape your lips how you like

• Always start from the Cupid’s bow and work outwards

Pair it with:

I’m using shade 503 in The Lip Pencil, which works really well with The Lip Gloss in shade 111. I line my lips and feather the liner into the body of the lips, then dab the gloss on lightly.

Buy it here

A post shared by 3INA Makeup (@3ina) on Jul 18, 2017 at 12:26pm PDT

If you’re a makeup newbie building out your kit, or a professional MUA just wanting to add to your existing collection, 3INA is going to be your go-to brand. The quality of these products really surprised me, and the on-trend range of products is second to none. If you haven’t tried 3INA yet, now’s the time!

Shop 3INA here