Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel.... does it deserve the hype? Cleanser recommendations please

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel.... does it deserve the hype? Cleanser recommendations please
0.0 0

Everywhere I turn is hype and advertising for Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel.
Can anyone tell me what is so great about it. Is it just like any other foaming wash?
I have pretty normal skin and like to keep things simple. I’m a bit dry considering the weather, but oily in Summer.
I’m open to all suggestions of other cleansers you prefer also!

I love Special Cleansing Gel for so many reasons. You only need the smallest amount and it takes off all of my makeup the first time without needing to rewash. It’s somehow powerful enough to do this but doesn’t make my skin feel dry and tight like so many other foaming cleansers, just clean and soft. One bottle lasts such a long time too so its worth the investment.

I’m another lover of Special Cleansing Gel - I’ve been using it on and off for years now. A similar cleanser that I love is the asap- gentle cleansing gel. :star_struck:

Can you use it to remove eye makeup? I love an all in one that is safe for my eyes

Ooh I have heard of this one also. Thanks Vanessa!

Yes I use it to remove my eye make up and it breaks down my mascara really well. I haven’t felt irritated in the eyes from it either :slight_smile:

I’m going to play devils advocate for this as I’m not a fan of foaming cleansers. I’m a cleansing oil/balm girl all the way. My current love is Banilco zero balm cleanser.