Dry corners of mouth

Dry corners of mouth

Help, I have dry sore patches appearing in each corner of my mouth. One corner is really dry and the other is sore today.

Any ideas?

blistex ointment or carmex work well , & it can also be a sign of a vit b deficifency . Which one ?
i can’t bl00dy remember - sorry , i think it is B2 , anyway a good p/macy can help or just take a B complex :sunnies:
r there little blisters there ? get them to check at the p/macy for cold sore as well just in case

No, its just really sore and then the dryness pops up.

Thanks Fusspot will pop into the chemist.

Hey precious_star. I know what you mean I get them occasionally.

I just find you have to attack it with a really good hydrating balm and make sure its moisturised at all times.

I get that occasionally & have tried everything. Get Shizen’s Lip serum, its the most fantastic thing! :encore: Nailed it.
http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/adorebeauty/viewItem.asp?idproduct=9963

[QUOTE=Medusa;18951]I get that occasionally & have tried everything. Get Shizen’s Lip serum, its the most fantastic thing! :encore: Nailed it.
http://www.adorebeauty.com.au/adorebeauty/viewItem.asp?idproduct=9963[/QUOTE]

oh i have this too , haven’t tried it for this yet but seems to work for medusa

hey & welcome back Medusa :penguin: :sunnies:

Thank you :kissing: Will be posting some travel tales soon. Got to get back up to speed on my posts - 8 pages! :shockedhair:

Welcome back Medusa :slight_smile: we missed you!
Catching up on posts takes ages…

I am constantly getting cracked corners of the mouth. I have tried so many things but recently found out from my doctor that the reason I keep getting it is because I have a vitamin deficiency.

However I have been using Shizen Lip Serum and Shizen Salve All Over Balm over the top and it is working really well to combat the redness and soreness. I am loveing the Shizen Salve as a lip balm and it has a gorgeous lemony scent.

I love the salve too. It’s a fantastic multi-purpose product.

The Shizen serum is awesome too. If you need super hydration you need to try this! Don’t kiss your boy straight after putting it on though - I get lots of whinging about it lol!

You’ll get no arguements from me Jaime. I am just loving the Shizen products. It’s a rare change to actually find products for the lips that provide such excellent results.

Yes you are right PCC. My paw paw ointment has gone in the bin too! I get such better results from the salve, and the texture feels different too.

I can’t get over how yummy the whole range smells. You just want to eat it! It makes using it much nicer.

I must say Jaime that I too have found it to be much better than the paw paw ointment to. Think I will always have a tube of the salve on hand now don’t think I could live without it. Definitely one of my staples now.

[QUOTE=jaime;18990]Don’t kiss your boy straight after putting it on though - I get lots of whinging about it lol![/QUOTE]
Yeah, what is with that? I get that from my boy too! I love it but he thinks it tastes weird???

Now we all know Medusa and Jaime have been up to the Kissy Kissy with their men whhoooooooo!:fish: :chuckle:

I’m a paw paw ointment fan… but I also do this - after a shower at night, gently (very gently!) use a face cloth to buff your lips and around your mouth to get rid of any pesky dry skin… then lather on your paw paw or shizen… I do this before I go to bed and wake up with a perfect pout (or in two days if it’s very bad!) :penguin:

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;19015]Now we all know Medusa and Jaime have been up to the Kissy Kissy with their men whhoooooooo!:fish: :chuckle:[/QUOTE]

hahahaha! pucker up love!

I don’t know what it is, but he calls me ‘sticky lips’… and I’m like “BUT IT DOESN"T MAKE THEM STICKY!!”

I think the dry/sore lip corners is actually a skin condition- but I cannot remember the name of it- apologies!

If they dont heal with your simple remedies gals, go and see your doctor. These nasty suckers can quickly become infected.

[QUOTE=Medusa;19005]Yeah, what is with that? I get that from my boy too! I love it but he thinks it tastes weird???[/QUOTE]

Boys + lip products = a mystery I will never figure out. You can’t get it right - it’s either too sticky or weird tasting or something or other!