Dry Shampoo Is Now A Safe Bet For Brunettes!

Dry Shampoo Is Now A Safe Bet For Brunettes!
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/dry-shampoo-is-now-a-safe-bet-for-brunettes/

I’ve known about tinted dry shampoos for a while now, but I’m acutely aware that a lot of you are still using your go-to dry shampoo and dealing with the white powdery residue that comes along with it.

We’re putting a stop to this now! Brunettes, it’s time to make the switch and wave goodbye to dusty grey roots.

A post shared by Klorane Australia (@kloraneau) on Sep 17, 2017 at 1:53am PDT

Travel & Budget-Friendly:

Klorane Tinted Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk

You’ve probably seen this one before - it’s Bec Judd’s go-to dry shampoo and hair texturiser. The size is just perfect for your handbag and for travelling, and it’s under $20.

• This tinted dry shampoo extends the life of your blow wave & gives texture/volume

• Helps decrease the frequency of washing hair (oily-haired girls, you’ll appreciate this)

• Restores freshness with highly absorbent micronised powders

• Contains mineral pigments tailored for brunettes which blend into the hair

Buy here

A post shared by Klorane Australia (@kloraneau) on Aug 20, 2017 at 12:47am PDT

Built-In UV Protection:

Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo - Dark Tones

This one is my personal fave - it's what I use in my own hair. It has a really light texture, and leaves no residue behind. Even on very oily hair, it improves the appearance, making it look cleaner.
  • This formula instantly refreshes your hair with ultra-fine, oil-absorbing rice starch

• It absorbs oil, reduces the feel of product buildup & neutralises odour

• Moroccanoil’s argan oil-infused dry shampoo also has built in UV protection

• Leaves no dull residue behind & maintains the natural richness of brunette tones

Buy here

A post shared by Moroccanoil (@moroccanoil) on Sep 1, 2016 at 2:11pm PDT

Provides Grey Coverage:

evo water killer dry shampoo brunette

A very new descendant to evo's best-selling Water Killer, this brunette variation is set to become a cult favourite as well.
  • It’s a two-in-one dry shampoo and styling spray

• Allows hair to look, feel and smell fresh again with no chalky white residue

• Also acts as a texturising spray to disguise thinning or fine hair

• The pigment combination blends with brown hair to provide grey coverage

Buy here

Shop Dry Shampoo Here