Essie / OPI Swatches

Essie / OPI Swatches

Post your colour swatches here!

Essie Boathouse

Essie Spaghetti Strap

Oh I love this idea!! I will make sure to add as I wear them.

[QUOTE=Vanillaheart;412029]Oh I love this idea!! I will make sure to add as I wear them.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Then we can build up a bit of a collection for reference.

Why hadn’t we thought of this before??? :rollthoseeyes: :chuckle:
Excellent idea. I’ll post too but my hands & feet are not as pretty as yours :ashamed:

I didnt think too much about posting my toes but now that I see it I dont like it :chuckle:

Do you have close up of the Spaghetti Strap at all, N? :waving:

[QUOTE=loolabelle;412162]Do you have close up of the Spaghetti Strap at all, N? :waving:[/QUOTE]

I’m going to put it on my fingers, will take a close up then for you. I prefer the brighter/darker colours on my toes. Not too fond of the light pink.

Oh I think spaghetti strap looks gorgeous on you! Classic and elegant

I just got the Essie Winter Colour Cube the other day and of course I couldn’t wait to swatch all the shades. So here they are, please excuse the slapdash application as I just wanted to quickly test the colours. You get the idea.
All shades are cremes, no shimmer. 2 coats, no top coat. Pic taken with flash.

Left to right:
Masquerade Belle - a vampy burgandy. I already own several variations of this shade.
Hot Coco - A warm mauve/taupe.
Silken Cord - a lovely blue based red.
Going Incognito - Deep green. This shade iniatially put me off buying the pack but I really like it on.

[QUOTE=Medusa;452990]I just got the Essie Winter Colour Cube the other day…[/QUOTE]

Thanks Medusa! I love all these colours and have Hot Coco. The green would be the trickiest for me to pull off.

I would have said that too but the colours are slightly darker than the pic because I’ve used a flash.

[QUOTE=Medusa;452999]I would have said that too but the colours are slightly darker than the pic because I’ve used a flash.[/QUOTE]

So it’s a darker green? I think I could wear that!

Essie / OPI Swatches

Silken Cord looks great

:clapping:
If you get a chance can you swatch Curtain Call too please M?

Nice! I like Hot Coco.

If you get a chance can you swatch Curtain Call too please M?[/QUOTE]
Sure Honey. My new neutrals are next on my list.

[QUOTE=Madison;453012]Silken Cord looks great[/QUOTE]

I have this one and love it. It’s a lovely pinky red.