Face Mask Favourites?

skincare
facemask
sheetmask
Face Mask Favourites?
0.0 0

I feel like I’ve really caught on to the face mask thing a little late and am suddenly really into them. I started using sheet masks a couple of months ago and holy moly do I appreciate how great they are. My face feels so ridiculously hydrated afterwards. I also just borrowed my friend’s Philosophy Face Mask the other day (I can’t for the life of me remember which face mask it was though) and my skin felt amazing for the days following that! So now that I’m on the bandwagon I’m keen to subscribe to more!!
Love to hear all your recommendations for face mask favourites please?!

I love face masks.
Im a huge fan of Origins pink clay mask and Origins overnight hydrating mask (in a green tube cant remember the official name).

Id loooove to try the sisley black rose mask that everyone raves about but its way out of my price range.

@christined
BeautyPro Black Diamond Peel-Off Mask with Activated Charcoal i use this often it makes my skin so softer and also suggest to use this. (this mask assures a lighter, tauter skin overall look and will provide a noticeable decrease in skin pore size, as well as stronger skin.)

I love the SK2 sheet masks! I’ve got normal to dry skin and they work a treat.

They are pretty expensive so I am looking for an alternative if anyone has any suggestions.

I also used the Kose water sleeping mask twice a week and it’s great!

Oh I’ve been wondering about these @sandrahooft. What about them in particular do you love? Do they just soften/hydrate your skin or do they help with fine lines at all or clear pores etc?

SK-II sheet masks are the BOMB. Next best thing to having a facial!
I particularly like the Skin Signature 3D Redefining ones. They are expensive - $200 a box of 6 - but cheaper than 6 facials, right?? :innocent:

I also really love the Sodashi Brightening Marine Mineral Mask, which gets excellent reviews:

Oh boy going to have to give these a go @katemorrisceo. The SK-II might be a bit out of my budget at the moment (although you do make a good point about it being cheaper than facials) but the Sodashi Mask sounds awesome! Adds to Basket

SK II face masks are amazing - definitely worth the price point!