Farewell To The Adore Beauty Forum

Farewell To The Adore Beauty Forum
0.0 0

To our wonderful Adore Forum members,

We’ve had so much fun over the past 8 months since launching the forum. Sharing our beauty wins and woes, skincare despairs and more importantly coming together to help each other resolve dilemmas with everything from your favourite ‘swear by’ products to home remedy secrets. We’ve also had Q&As with some amazing guests including Miranda Kerr for KORA Organics , Nicola Kilner from DECIEM, David Mallett Haircare and too many more to list.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end and it’s with a heavy heart that we’ve decided to focus more intently on other avenues such as our Beauty IQ Blog and Social Media Platforms to share our beauty tips and tricks with our beloved members.

We all hope you’ve enjoyed your time on the forum and want to thank you for your amazing contributions. It wouldn’t have been what it was without you there to make it such a wonderful community and we look forward to hearing more from you on our Beauty IQ blog comments and Adore Beauty product Reviews.

Don’t forget- you can also still come and chat with us on our social channels! Instagram: @adorebeautyofficial Twitter: @adorebeauty Facebook: facebook.com/adorebeauty

Warmest Wishes,

The Adore Beauty Team xx

Oh no :sob: not when I’ve only just found the forum :cry: lucky I already follow on social media and love checking out the website reviews and promos

Noooooooo I love this forum it’s so informative.