Favorite Nail Polish Colour

Favorite Nail Polish Colour

Creative Wildfire. I love it! It’s red. It’s the only nail polish I wear on my feet. It looks totally different to the colour they have on their site.

[QUOTE=Wildfire;46031]Creative Wildfire. I love it! It’s red. It’s the only nail polish I wear on my feet. It looks totally different to the colour they have on their site.[/QUOTE]

I assume it’s your name sake?

Yes indeed! I am so original hahaha!

A really effervescent hot pink!

I adore dark vampy colours but I have been duped quite a few times by polishes that are not as dark on your nails are they appear in the bottle. Very fustrating that :mad:. I have tried painting a black undercoat but the end result is either too thick or streaky.
I wonder if anyone has tried adding black polish to the bottle to darken a colour?

[QUOTE=Medusa;51694]I adore dark vampy colours but I have been duped quite a few times by polishes that are not as dark on your nails are they appear in the bottle. Very fustrating that :mad:[/QUOTE]

Oh medusa that is the WORST THING EVER :explode: It pisses me off so much!!!
I hate getting a dark blue color and then it comes out lighter! :flames:

OPI fan here too :slight_smile:
I love Espresso Your Style, Black Onyx and Suzi Says Da! at the moment :slight_smile:

Welcome amaranth :waving:

[QUOTE=Trash;69391]Welcome amaranth :waving:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Medusa;51694]I adore dark vampy colours but I have been duped quite a few times by polishes that are not as dark on your nails are they appear in the bottle. Very fustrating that :mad:. I have tried painting a black undercoat but the end result is either too thick or streaky.
I wonder if anyone has tried adding black polish to the bottle to darken a colour?[/QUOTE]

I tend to stick with OPI because if you don’t get the desired colour after one coat, you generally do with the second coat at least. The lastest collection they’ve released (Holiday in Hollywood) has got a couple of great dark colours - have a look at Have You Seen My Limo and Who Are You Wearing in these swatches:

I will definitely be adding at least those two to my collection for next winter!

I currently have my Lucky Dip Christina Fizgerald Purple polish on my toes. I love it. Thanks Medusa xo

I am loving my Opi Lincoln Park after Midnight thanks to Medusa! It is on my toes and only needed two coats. Have never had dark colours on my toes - I am a convert!:spin:

Oh I love dark colours. My fave is black!!

OPI Affair in Red Square.

M, on our weekend I had an OPI colour over black on my toes - the black was painted on very thinly, more a smear than a full coat, just enough to give the other colour something to grab onto and add depth.

[QUOTE=bluemelon;69501]I tend to stick with OPI because if you don’t get the desired colour after one coat, you generally do with the second coat at least. The lastest collection they’ve released (Holiday in Hollywood) has got a couple of great dark colours - have a look at Have You Seen My Limo and Who Are You Wearing in these swatches:

I will definitely be adding at least those two to my collection for next winter![/QUOTE]

I want all of these ones!!:whipcrack:

I think mine is Malaga Wine by OPI - it’s a blood red, no shimmer. I look at it and smile. I really want some more reds though…I might just make an Adoreder today! What recession?

My favs are Big Apple Red and Lincoln Park After Dark :heartbeat::heartbeat:

OPI sanderella :heartbeat:

I have two favourites! I just can’t choose one over the other.

Bloom’s Bonnie - Dark shimmery Navy Blue
OPI’s Bubble Bath :heartbeat::heartbeat:

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;295374]I have two favourites! I just can’t choose one over the other.

Bloom’s Bonnie - Dark shimmery Navy Blue
OPI’s Bubble Bath :heartbeat::heartbeat:[/QUOTE]

love the bubble bath too