Favorite Nail Polish Colour

Is Bubble Bath a neutral?
I really want to get an ‘everyday’ office polish of that variety and also a pretty pink - I like ‘cool’ pinks because I am so darned ruddy as is-I like Hawaiian Orchid because it’s got a purple tinge to it-any other ec’s? I am in a spending mood. Soooo bad, me. :rollthoseeyes:

this is the bubble bath

that’s a gorgeous colour lv! i’m loving chanel miami peach. more of a summer colour but it never hurts to wear bright colour during a dull winter!

[QUOTE=Ruby Angel;295461]that’s a gorgeous colour lv! i’m loving chanel miami peach. more of a summer colour but it never hurts to wear bright colour during a dull winter![/QUOTE]

sounds nice, definitely nothing wrong with brights colours in winter :waving::hugs:

Anyone have reccomendations for a red nail polish sold on Adore? Not too light or deep coloured if that makes sense? :rollthoseeyes: Thanks in advance!

My friend had a gorgeous red on on the weekend and she said it was OPI the thrill of brazil. Not sure if Adore has it though xo

[QUOTE=Ruby Angel;295461]that’s a gorgeous colour lv! i’m loving chanel miami peach. more of a summer colour but it never hurts to wear bright colour during a dull winter![/QUOTE]

Ooohh Chanel miami peach sounds great. I also love bright colours. Anytime of the year :elephant:

[QUOTE=Madison;436967]My friend had a gorgeous red on on the weekend and she said it was OPI the thrill of brazil. Not sure if Adore has it though xo[/QUOTE]

They do, thanks Mad!! :elephant: :waving::heartbeat:

I’ve been loving lavender coloured nailpolish lately! Perfect for this warm weather leading into summer :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=LilyBlossom;437891]I’ve been loving lavender coloured nailpolish lately! Perfect for this warm weather leading into summer :)[/QUOTE]

I hear ya! Just painted my toes with Butter London Muggins. :heartbeat:

i really love opi sand-erella