Favourite Hand Creams!

handcream
Favourite Hand Creams!
0.0 0

If you saw my lip balm post where I mentioned how many I have running around every corner of my handbag and house - things are not too dissimilar when it comes to hand cream in my life! I don’t even think my hands get that dry, I just love the luxury of rubbing in a beautiful hand cream with an amazing scent and I just keep buying them… These are my current go tos:

• Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm - delicious Mandarin Rind/Rosemary Leaf & Cedarwood Atlas scent!

• Salus Rose Intensive - I love a good rose scent and this one isn’t powdery and fake smelling. It’s a beautiful sharp rose scent

• Korres Almond Oil & Calendula Hand Cream

Which hand creams have you guys got on the go?

Anything from Crabtree and Evelyn, usually from gift packs! I do like the dr Le winns hand and nail cream as it nourishes hands and nails beautifully ( non-greasy too). I am after an anti-aging hand cream that is non-greasy, does anyone have any suggestions?

Oh yes an anti-ageing hand cream would be a winner @lynnemcallister. I’d be up for that too! Any favourite scents in particular to recommend from Crabtree and Evelyn?