Get The Results Of A Blowdry Without A Hairdryer

Get The Results Of A Blowdry Without A Hairdryer
0.0 0

Originally published at: https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/beautyiq/get-the-results-of-a-blowdry-without-a-hairdryer/

I have naturally very fine, relatively straight hair that lacks any form of volume. For this reason, I’ve always steered well away from using product in my hair when it’s wet, fearing it’d weigh my already flat hair down even more. In fact, the only styling products I use regularly are R+Co Rockaway Salt Spray and Oribe Dry Texturising Spray.

But I’ve just discovered a product that can be applied to my wet hair, which gives it volume and texture, without weighing it down or leaving behind any residue. I didn’t think such a product existed, but it turns out Redken No Blow Dry Styling Cream was out to prove me wrong.

This product is ideal for those who are time-poor, taking a break from heat tools, or want to achieve an effortless it-girl look without having to put time into their hair.

What You Need To Know:

- No Blow Dry Styling Cream is available in three different formulas
  • Airy Cream for fine hair, Just Right for medium hair & Bossy for coarse hair

• This cream gives a perfected air-dried, frizz-free finish

• The formula helps to control the hair while adding movement

• Quick-dry technology speeds up drying time (I can vouch for that)

• Each cream gives the hair noticeable natural movement with a soft-touch feel

• You cannot feel this product in your hair, it leaves behind no residue

• It doesn’t weigh down the hair, but compliments it’s natural texture

• Replaces the need for heat tools so you can minimise damage to the hair

• Perfect for travelling when you can’t fit your hairdryer or styling tools in

Buy here

A post shared by Redken (@redken) on Jan 31, 2018 at 6:54pm PST

How To Use:

After shampooing and conditioning your hair, towel dry and comb through, working a small amount of No Blow Dry Cream evenly into damp hair. For enhanced natural texture, simply scrunch the cream into the hair and allow it to air-dry. It's also super simple to achieve multiple different styles after you've applied your No Blow Dry Cream.

Loose beach waves: Create one loose braid and let hair air-dry. Undo braid, and shake out hair to perfectly relaxed waves.

Tighter beach waves: Create two or more braids, depending on hair’s thickness. Let hair air-dry, then undo braids and shake out hair.

A soft, face-framing bend: Clip hair behind ears and allow it to air-dry. Unclip, then gently tousle.

Bouncy waves with root volume: Twist hair into a high topknot, and allow to air-dry. Undo the topknot and gently brush through.

Tousled waves with sleek roots: Twist hair into two low buns, and allow to air-dry. Undo the buns and gently brush through.

Defined natural curls: Gently twist curls into shape using fingers and allow to air-dry.

A post shared by Redken (@redken) on Aug 25, 2017 at 9:03pm PDT

What's Everyone Saying?

★★★★★ Good stuff - Eliza

I love this stuff for my straight hair with a slight slight kink. I've a bob, whack this in after washing remember to brush under and smooth at a few intervals before completely dry and voila done voluminous hair. Sometimes I wait til just damp and put in Velcro rollers and leave to dry."

★★★★★ Wonderful! - Amy

"Love this product! I have fine, curly hair and wanted a product that I could use after a workout when I don't have access to hairdryer/diffuser. This product works exactly as advertised and hoped for! Also has great smell in hand that dissipates quickly after application so you don't smell it on your hair all day."

★★★★★ I LOVE this stuff!! - Ashley

"I have been trying to grow my hair out and stopped using heating tools. I have tried so many products that claim to bring out my natural wave, nothing ever worked. Until I came across this at my beauty salon. This is the holy grail! I love how it makes my natural wavy curls pop! So happy about this product!!!"

★★★★★ Daily must-have - Kim

"Love love love this product. I got the one for medium hair. I have frizzy hair that I have to style and heat treat daily. I was risky and tried this one day before work. I was completely thrilled with the results. I washed my hair like normal and applied the product. Twisted and put my hair in buns. A hour later I have beautiful beach waves!"

Buy Redken No Blow Dry Cream Here