Green based fake tan

Green based fake tan

Hello there fellow lovers of all things beautiful!

I have olive-dark sin and have been struggling this winter to get a tan that doesn’t make me look like a little oompa-loompa :redcheeks:

Someone suggested a “green-based” tanning solution. I have had a xen-tan done at a salon and it was wonderful, but was wondering if anyone knew of some others brands that are easy to use at home?

Would love to know what you all know/think or if you have an advice on the topic…

Rach xx

Green based fake tan

What about xen tan from the bottle? :waving:

i think St Tropez may be , but one of the tanning gurus should pop “in” soon :slight_smile:

I love St Tropez, but the Xen-Tan mouse might be what you are after as I found when the foam came out the bottle it had a distinct green tinge, tanned a natural brown - no orange in that bottle.

I love the Xan-tan lotion,so easy to DIY and the colour is beautiful:heartbeat:

Yes St Tropez has a green base as does the Mancine Summer Tan. Both are very good. :worship:

All brilliant suggestions, Xen-Tan and St. Tropez are both green based tans as is Modelco. All three of exceptional quality however Modelco only stocks a airbrush and a wahs off. (but not for long!)

St Tropez and Ella Bache Great Tan Without Sun

I’m pretty sure T_B_A told me EnVogue Tan is green based spray tan

Thanks so much for the advice girls, I used to use St Tropez but I have found it too dark in winter. Model Co is beautiful but it’s a hassle trying to find someone willing to come over and spray me, might be another skill to teach the boy :chuckle:

Think I’m going to get a bottle of XenTan and have a go at home!

xx

[QUOTE=Littlerachy;416258]Hello there fellow lovers of all things beautiful!

I have olive-dark sin and have been struggling this winter to get a tan that doesn’t make me look like a little oompa-loompa :redcheeks:

Someone suggested a “green-based” tanning solution. I have had a xen-tan done at a salon and it was wonderful, but was wondering if anyone knew of some others brands that are easy to use at home?

Would love to know what you all know/think or if you have an advice on the topic…

Rach xx[/QUOTE]

Green based/red based/ask based solutions there is soooo many to choose from!!! the colouring has not a lot to do with making u an oompa loompa hunny… it ur tanner that is applying u with a tan thats not suited for ur skin.

Keep Faking instead of baking
Cassie

archived #12