Hair loss

Hair loss
0.0 0

so i lose quite a bit of hair and was wondering if there is anything out there that works to stop this, any shampoo or conditioner that would help?

I like the Keune hair loss shampoo… When i was having troubles it helped.

[QUOTE=louisvuitton_79;441499]so i lose quite a bit of hair and was wondering if there is anything out there that works to stop this, any shampoo or conditioner that would help?[/QUOTE]

hey I lose quite a bit also I have pretty long hair. I often think it’s a hormonel thing. I don’t think any shampoo or cond can change it. Have you had something happen lately that might affect your hormones?

[QUOTE=SeeandBee;441611]hey I lose quite a bit also I have pretty long hair. I often think it’s a hormonel thing. I don’t think any shampoo or cond can change it. Have you had something happen lately that might affect your hormones?[/QUOTE]

its actually been like this since i was pregnant with chloe:redcheeks::ashamed: so quite a long time now. maybe its cause my hair is so long i dont know

LV get your iron levels checked out and have a chat to your doctor who will be able to tell you if the amount you’re losing is normal and whether any topical or prescription oral medcines are warranted/useful. Having long hair certainly makes the loss more noticeable.

Nexxus makes a range of hair products you could look into. Good luck!

[QUOTE=Luisa Brown;441635]LV get your iron levels checked out and have a chat to your doctor who will be able to tell you if the amount you’re losing is normal and whether any topical or prescription oral medcines are warranted/useful. Having long hair certainly makes the loss more noticeable.

Nexxus makes a range of hair products you could look into. Good luck![/QUOTE]

ok thanx. my iron has always been an issue, for like 15 years now:ashamed:

LV get your iron levels checked out and have a chat to your doctor who will be able to tell you if the amount you’re losing is normal and whether any topical or prescription oral medicines are warranted/useful. Having long hair certainly makes the loss more noticeable.

Consider consulting a Naturopath to look at/improve your general health.

Nexxus makes a range of hair products you could look into. Good luck!

Bingo! I would still have a chat to your doctor and get a blood test instead of self-prescribing. Keep any iron tabs out of Chloe’s reach. :waving:

[QUOTE=Luisa Brown;441638]Bingo! I would still have a chat to your doctor and get a blood test instead of self-prescribing. Keep any iron tabs out of Chloe’s reach. :waving:[/QUOTE]

i dont have any iron tabs at home, havent taken any since i was pregnant:ashamed:, they didnt make me feel well so i couldnt take them but will have to get back on them soon anyway

Chat to the doctor about an iron tonic or FAB iron tabs. The tabs are a pre-digested form of iron and although you need to take up to 4 a day, they are much kinder on the stomach and have some B group vitamins added.

[QUOTE=Luisa Brown;441640]Chat to the doctor about an iron tonic or FAB iron tabs. The tabs are a pre-digested form of iron and although you need to take up to 4 a day, they are much kinder on the stomach and have some B group vitamins added.[/QUOTE]

ok will do thanx

I can totally understand your frustration…I am losing quite a bit, but I am lucky I have pretty long hair…
Have u tried to visit the doctors?:heartbeat:

I haven’t been pregnant, but have the same issue. Been a few years. Also because I have fine hair, losing hair make my heart faint. I am scared that how much hair I will lose during pregnancy… is that common?

Good luck LV! Let us know how it goes… :waving:

[QUOTE=greenforever;442083]I haven’t been pregnant, but have the same issue. Been a few years. Also because I have fine hair, losing hair make my heart faint. I am scared that how much hair I will lose during pregnancy… is that common?

Good luck LV! Let us know how it goes… :waving:[/QUOTE]

It’s common to lose some hair post pregnancy but then when you are pregnant you don’t tend to lose much at all (well i didn’t). When i was pregnant i didn’t lose hair really at all so after i had my baby i lost quite a bit - but again i think it was just the hair that i would normally shed. My hair seems back to normal now and still quite thick :slight_smile:

To stop the hair loss I massage my scalp with almond oil and leave it for 30-60 min to act once weekly.
If you want, you can add a few drops of essential oils.
The almond oil is the most powerfull hair growth stimulator,

[QUOTE=Kelly;442111]It’s common to lose some hair post pregnancy but then when you are pregnant you don’t tend to lose much at all (well i didn’t). When i was pregnant i didn’t lose hair really at all so after i had my baby i lost quite a bit - but again i think it was just the hair that i would normally shed. My hair seems back to normal now and still quite thick :)[/QUOTE]

You are lucky, Kelly! :chuckle:

[QUOTE=allfeya;442233]To stop the hair loss I massage my scalp with almond oil and leave it for 30-60 min to act once weekly.
If you want, you can add a few drops of essential oils.
The almond oil is the most powerfull hair growth stimulator,[/QUOTE]

Where do you get almond oil for hair, allfeya? thanks :waving:

Have you tried tea rinsing? Or a coffee rinse? The caffeine is supposed to help with shedding. When I use tea rinses, it makes my hair feel stronger and I have noticed less shedding. Just rinse hair with tea. Black or green tea is reported to work best or you can experiment, because teas have different properties. Coffee may also tint hair darker and cause energy (not at night!) so be careful.

Oh and if it feels drying (but stronger), like a protein treatment, make the tea or coffee weaker or just condition again after the the tea or coffee rinse.

Agree with you Keihs about rinsing green tea to prevent hair loss. Aside from green tea, rubbing ginger juice or garlic juice can also help to prevent hair loss. Just leave it on overnight then wash it off in the morning.