Hairdresser in Melbourne for long, curly hair!?

Hairdresser in Melbourne for long, curly hair!?

Hey there, I’m new here to the forum and this is my first post

For about 5 years, I’ve been straightening/blow-drying my hair almost everyday, and two weeks ago I got a haircut at a hair salon in Brunswick. The lady there cut, washed, blow-dried and straightened my hair, and I was quite pleased with the cut and style.
But recently I’ve been wanted to embrace and look after my long, curly hair, after these years that I’m trying to find the right stylist.

I’d prefer any hairdresser near the eastern suburbs, but open to any suggestions anywhere in Melbourne.

I’ll be willing to pay $60 or under for just a wash, cut and blow-dry.

Cheers.

hi & welcome :waving:

there r quite a few long , curly heads here but not all in Mel
how far east were u looking ? my sister goes to one that is dirt cheap & quite good , i have been there to have mine done whilst visiting ,

Hey, Thanks for the welcome;)

I was thinking around inner eastern suburbs, but anywhere else in Melbourne would be great.
Do you remember their prices at the salon your sister went to?

Bumping this thread…Anyone??

shit i forgot :whistle::redcheeks: , ok well it was in ringwood, neither of us have long curly hair but it was a great job nonetheless , i paid about $100 for part line of foils with a semi , cut & blow dry , let me know if u want the details & I’ll ask my sis

the guy that owns it is fab & he has a bunch of young hip ladies working there

No thats fine;) Could you ask your sis the prices for a wash, cut and blow-dry? Was there a particular stylist who cut your or your sister’s hair? Thanks

[QUOTE=Kaycee;83358]No thats fine;) Could you ask your sis the prices for a wash, cut and blow-dry? Was there a particular stylist who cut your or your sister’s hair? Thanks[/QUOTE]

no prob , i’ll email her & hopefully we will know early next week :waving:

Thank you so much!

Anyone else have any great hairdresser recommendations for curly hair?

i have just pm ed the details Kaycee :slight_smile:

Cheers fusspot:)

Sideways Bump!

While we are on the topic… In my neverending search for a great hairdresser also for long curls, any recs for a HD in Sydney?

far out in the eastern suburbs u could prob find someone, but your not going to find someone in the inner east who will cut and blowdry (straighten) long curly hair for $60, but if you do please let me know cos if its a great cut i’ll be changin :waving:

archived #13