Hamadi

Hamadi

I have been using these products for a few days now and I am in :hearts:

[B]Lemon Mint Hair Wash[/B]

• Smells like a mojito :drunk: (which is a good thing as it is my favourite cocktail)
  • Weird yellow colour and gel texture, very plant-y
  • Doesn’t lather heaps but does feel clean when you rinse it out
  • I don’t need to use much, maybe a 20c piece size blob
  • Hair feels clean but not too “squeaky” or knotty

[B]Shea Rice Milk Conditioner[/B]

• Smells like lemonade but more plant-y
  • Again, weird yellow colour - you can tell it is all plant based.
  • Texture isn’t super-thick but nevertheless is enough to detangle my ratty hair
  • Rinses out clean so that hair feels soft but not slimy

[B]Shea Hair Cream[/B]
Unusual texture for a hair product - feels kind of like a body butter, it’s not runny at all but melts easily into the skin or hair without going goopy or sticky. I use about a Jaffa-sized blob and smooth it through the ends and midlengths of my hair after blowdrying, and it de-frizzes without going crunchy or sticky or heavy. It’s mostly shea butter so you can just rub any excess into your skin :worship:

I am addicted to Hamadi now :encore: next on my list to try are the Shea Spray and the Shea Hair Mask…

Thanks Kate. I had not heard of this range before but it is right up my alley.
Very interested in that Shea Hair Cream, sounds like a leave in conditioner & styling product in one. Right?
Keen to hear your review on the hair mask as I need a new one. :spin:

Yep the Shea Cream is like styling + leave in. You can put extra on your ends before bed and sleep with it on as an intensive treatment.

I shall try the hair mask and report back! :waving:

hamadi products & scalp care

hi there,

my scalp is in pretty poor condition as it’s sensitive and i have been using substandard products probably - my question is; do you think that the hamadi products may help considering they are ‘plant-y’ and organic, etc.?

thank you!

You should def try a sulfate free shampoo, it makes a world of difference to my family’s hair. Adore stock a few others along with the Hamadi range - Terax and I highly recommend whole Alchemy range.

[QUOTE=Medusa;13486]You should def try a sulfate free shampoo, it makes a world of difference to my family’s hair. Adore stock a few others along with the Hamadi range - Terax and I highly recommend whole Alchemy range.[/QUOTE]

I second this, I have had a dreadfully sore and itchy scalp and I haven’t had a problem since I started using Alchemy shampoo and conditioner. I don’t find that it protects my colour too well, but you can’t have it all, can you?

[QUOTE=ozkat;13505]I second this, I have had a dreadfully sore and itchy scalp and I haven’t had a problem since I started using Alchemy shampoo and conditioner. I don’t find that it protects my colour too well, but you can’t have it all, can you?[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much - i will check out the alchemy range… as an aside though, that hamadi shea butter cream looks awesome, can’t wait to try it

thanks again

I am looking forward to checking out the Hamadi range. It sounds awesome!

I love the Shea Leave In but it would be better packaged in a tube the jar is a little awkward to use

So last night I received my order if the Hamadi Shea Hair Spray and Shea Hair Treatment.

I used the spray this morning and I have to say I’m pleased with the results. My curls are more defined and seem ‘bouncier’. I sprayed it on while my hair was wet and then blow dried it with a diffuser for a little while to reduce frizz.

I will try out the hair treatment this weekend and report back.

I am currently using the Hamadi Shea Spray. I was concerned when I ordered it that it might be a little heavy for my fine hair but it is perfect. I love it and it smells so good. Highly recommend this to anyone thinking of purchasing.

[QUOTE=pinkcupcake;19040]I am currently using the Hamadi Shea Spray. I was concerned when I ordered it that it might be a little heavy for my fine hair but it is perfect. I love it and it smells so good. Highly recommend this to anyone thinking of purchasing.[/QUOTE]

Hi pinkcupcake :slight_smile:

I’m about to try this. I’m glad you posted this as I was a bit worried about the limp factor.

One thing with the spray: be careful not to overdo it. I put a bit too much on the other day and my hair looked greasy.

I was actually wondering about that Toastie… I suppose same goes with most products though.

Does it wash out easily enough??

Yeah definitely - it’s very light I just got a bit excited.

Yeah I get like that too. I think I’m going to wait until I’ve used up my Lavender hair first before I purchase this one…

I used up my sample for the Shea Cream & I am quite happy with it. The sample itself is generous giving me 3 days supply on my long thick hair. I scrunched it thru the ends of my curls. Its not greasy & doesn’t make your hair hard. I’ll be adding this to my ever growing wishlist.

[QUOTE=Toastie;19135]One thing with the spray: be careful not to overdo it. I put a bit too much on the other day and my hair looked greasy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice Toastie- ordered mine yesterday. How many squirts do you use? And where do you put it in your hair? Ends only etc? Thanks :slight_smile:

I don’t use it that much anymore since I dyed my hair and now I straighten it, but when I wore it ‘natural’ I would put about 4 squirts in it, aiming towards the end of my hair, avoiding the roots. Then I could crunch my curls a little bit, but not much. Maybe twice for each side.