Has anyone tried a hair straightening brush?

Has anyone tried a hair straightening brush?
0.0 0

Has anyone tried one of those electric hair brushes that straightens your hair? I am a chronic hair straightener and love the idea of using one of these and not having to have a brush in one hand and straightener in the other but am dubious about how well they work?

I have one and since I got it I have only used my ghd once (in 12 months). I have naturally thick wavy hair so for me it has been great, i dont want perfect straight hair - i want my hair smoothed but still with body

oh this is good news @janinewalda. I have thick wavy hair too… and frizzy! I would happily leave the wave in if I could just smooth it out. Any brand recommendations?

Thank’s for your input.

Yes, I would like to hear too - as I am in the midst of purchasing one and it would be great to get some feedback.

I have thick course curly frizzy hair that I use both the GHD straightener and the GHD wand with great results. I bought the Daphni brand brush used it twice and sold it on. It made my hair sort of straight but not like the GHD and really big!! Imagine a hair pyramid. Hope this helps

This made me laugh @carolinerae :joy:. Sorry to hear it didn’t work for you. How curly/frizzy is your hair? Mine is more thick and wavy so I wonder if perhaps it might still be worth trying for me. Or do you think the brand you bought was perhaps not as good as well?

I bought a Dafni from the razor shop?? I think that’s the shop. It made my hair feel very dry and of course just didn’t work. My hair is very curly until you brush it then it’s a frizzy mess. Rain and humidity are not my friends. Good luck with your search, my friends think I have a hair tool addiction

There are many straightening hair brushes available on the market and you can find one of them. If you want to get hair trimmer then you can get advice about here: Trimmer Adviser